Chapter 6

SONG: Dangerous - Michael Jackson

"Louis I'm telling you! Liam is dangerous! You need to kick him out! He tried to kill Doniya and he tried to rape me!" I tried to reason with Louis. "And do what? Leave him homeless on the streets. No way!" Louis replied. "He is famous and filthy rich! He could buy anything he see's. My daughters life is at risk! its either me - who has a daughter and has done nothing and lives in this house - or its Liam - who tried to kill doniya and tried to rape me! - Take your pick." I was so scared that Liam would try and hurt Acacia. "I know you are scared Madi, but Liam is a good guy." I sighed. "Whatever." 

"Madison." Doniya called. "Yes Don?" I replied. She jogged into the room. "I reported Liam to the police." She said. "Oh ok. Um now what?" I asked. "Wait. If he goes out of line one more time, he goes to court." She said. "Ok." I replied. "Hey Doni..." "Yes?" "Can I ask you something?" "You just did. Of course you can." She laughed. "umm... never mind..." I said. She looked at me suspiciously. "Ok then..." She walked out.

Liam walked in smirking, reeking of alcohol. "I heard my name." He smirked. "Liam what the fuck is wrong with you? You are usually so sweet and caring and always put others before yourself." I said. "I'm fucking depressed. So what happens when your depressed? Alcohol happens." He stated. 

"Mummy?" Acacia came walking in. "Shut up you little shit." Liam said to Acacia. "Don't talk to my daughter like that." I scolded. He grabbed my hair at the roots. "or what?" He said smirking. "Liam this isn't you!" I cried. "I know. Its the new me and you will be seeing it more often." Since I was expert at texting I grabbed my phone and I wrapped my arms around Liam's torso pretending to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me, letting go of my hair.

To: Doniya

Call the police. Now.

From: Madison

In around 2 minutes I heard sirens come down the street and pull into our drive way. "Sir! Let go of the girl!" The older policeman said. Liam let go and held his hands in the air. The police man handcuffed Liam and led him outside and into the Police Car and drove off.

There was a knock at the door. I just let someone else get it. "Madison, someone is at the door for you!" Harry yelled. "Hello." I said to the lady at the door. She was in a white blouse, grey blazer, grey pencil skirt with black flats and a tight blonde bun. "Hello I am from the cities adoption agency. I have come to inform you that due to an unsafe home we will have to escort your daughter to a foster home." She said. My heart sank. "M-my d-d-daughter." I chocked out tears rolling down my cheeks. "Yes, um Acacia Malik is it?" I nodded sadly. "Ok so I will come fetch her in 2 days." She said looking at her watch. "O-Ok..." I sniffed looking around. I escorted the lady out and I just collapsed against the door.

"Madison? Are you ok?" Niall said with a mouth full of food. "I HATE LIAM!" I screamed out. "What? Why?" He asked. "Because of him we apparently have an "unsafe" home so they have to take Acacia into... f-f-foster c-care." I cried out. "WHAT?" Niall yelled. I just nodded and buried my self in his chest. "I have an idea and it will get Liam to stop drinking but its bad..." Niall said. "Just to keep Acacia I will do anything." I replied sniffing. "Tour bus. We can live on it for a little while and start tour early." Niall said. "OH MY GOD YES!" I screamed. Niall chuckled. "Ok I'll go tell the lads. We can bail Liam out of jail tonight." Niall said while I was nodding. 

Zayn's POV

"I HATE LIAM!" I heard Madison scream from the living room. I was going to walk down to see what was wrong until I heard Niall scream "WHAT?" I then heard some muffled sobbing. "Zayn?" I heard Acacia's small shy voice from behind me. "Yes sweetie?" "Why is mummy screaming? She's scaring me." Acacia whimpered. I picked her up and she buried her face in the crook of my neck. "I don't know. She's ok though." I told Acacia even though I wasn't to sure.

"Zayn?" I heard the Irish accent ring through my ears. I put Acacia down and she ran to Louis downstairs. "Yeah?" I asked. "Pack your stuff. We're going on tour a little earlier..." He said fading out near the end. "What why?" I asked. "Um... I don't think I am the one to tell you that. Go talk to Madison." Niall explained.

I quickly ran down the stairs stumbling, and up to Madison who was running about the house collecting her stuff. "Madison!" No answer. "MADISON!" I screamed. "What?" She answered confused. "What's happened? Niall said ask you." "Oh um... Because of Liam our home is classified as 'unsafe' so Acacia will have to be put into Foster Care but instead we are going on an early tour tonight to keep Acacia with us." She explained running about collecting her things. "Oh ok. Um... What about Liam though? You can't get away from him on the bus." "Oh that's why he isn't to leave the bus without anyone. No alcohol whats so ever." I nodded and ran upstairs and into my room.

I saw Lou sitting there with Acacia sobbing into his shoulder. "What's happened?" I asked quietly. "She heard you guys screaming." "Oh. Acacia, it's all ok. We are going on a very long Holiday!" I cheered. Louis nodded and mouthed, 'I'll go get her into bed for a nap and I will pack.' I nodded and went straight to my drawers grabbing my sweats, sweaters, polo's, shirts, shorts, pants and socks. I went to my bathroom shoving my hair gels, colognes, brush and hairspray into my little bag and put that in my suitcase. 

Madison's POV

I ran all over the house grabbing any of my things I might need on tour and putting them into my 3 large suitcases. I was starting to wonder where Acacia was. "Acacia? Acacia where are you?" I called. "Shh she's having a nap." Lou said. "Thanks so much Lou." I said hugging him. I saw his 1 suitcase and I was surprised. "One suitcase?" I asked. "Yes... WOAH you have 3!" Lou said shocked. "Yeah and I don't know if I will be able to fit everything in here." I said chuckling awkwardly. "Well, I have packed all Acacia's things and we are about ready to leave. I have also packed Liam's things." Louis smiled. 

It was around 2am and Trisha, Yaser, Doniya, Waliyah and Safaa were asleep. We all snuck out and went to the jail. Harry went in and 10 minutes later he came out with Liam. He didn't bother look up from his feet at anybody and just kept quiet. Lou gave Liam his suitcase and we all started to walk towards the arena in Bradford where the bus was being kept for 2 months. Niall had called Frank (Bus driver) that we were leaving early so we met him there.

We walked up to the huge bus and walked on placing our suitcases on our beds. I layed Acacia down on one of the eight beds and tucked her in. "So what do we do first?" I asked. "Who wants a drink?!" Niall yelled. "NIALL TWO THINGS!!!" I whisper yelled. "Number one, daughter sleeping, number two, We are trying to help Liam remember." Liam looked back down at his shoes ashamed. "Liam it's ok seriously. Just don't drink so much again." I told him. "Liam look at me." I said all mother like. He looked up at me sadly and my heart shattered. "How about we go for ice cream tomorrow?" I said. A smile grew on Liam's face and I took that as a yes. "Night Lou!" I called out.

OOOOOOOOOHH WHATS HAPPENING BETWEEN LADISON?!?!??!?!?! YOU WANNA KNOW? NOTHING! Lol... I'm not funny... wellllllllll Whats going to happen inbetween Zadison? DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!! SOOOOOO I AM REWRITING CHAPTER ONE! IT SHOULD BE UP SOON BUT ITS GOINNG TO BE HELL LONG!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! MY BEST FRIEND ELISE OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG SHE HAD HER AUNTY (WHO KNOWS ZAYN!) GET A SIGNATURE ON A PHOTO OF HIM SAY "To Elise, Lot's of love *zayns signature and a HEART!!* OMFG OMFG I KISSED IT AND HGN/AOETJLGN.EJLTNGFEL.THDGLETJ SHE LOVES HARRY THE MOST AND SHE HAS A SMALLER THING THAT HAS ALL THE BOYS SIGNED IT! ASDFHJKL I WAS SCREAMING AT SCHOOL AND THE PEOPLE WERE LIKE.... ok....... UJKGHESKJFGFDJBVDKF BYEEEEEEE BRHFKWRJSHGARWHZGAWJHRG LET ME DIE PLS DGWRLDSIGHWKRJDF 

- MEG XX