Prologue

2nd July 2010
I dropped the stick in horror. I couldn't tell him now. He was leaving. I can do this by myself. He won't find out. I'll tell him when he come's back.

I backed up against the door, tears streaming down my pale cheeks. What was I supposed to do?

"Babe, you ok in there?" He spoke through the door.

"Y-yeah I'm fine."

"You sure. I could hear sobs." He argued with me. I opened the door slowly.

"Zayn I said I am fine. I'm just sad to see you go." I said, hugging him, burying my face into his neck.

"Before I leave... I uh... just wanted to... how do I put it. We are going to be far apart for 7 months and I might meet some one in that time... so just for the best of us, I think we should go our separate ways." I nodded listening to him. The words killed me inside, but I was looking at Zayn like I understand everything.

If only he knew. If only he knew that I was carrying his baby inside me. 7 months... that means I will most likely have a month before I give birth when Zayn gets back. I'll move. He took my virginity and I am not planning on giving him my child. I was going to carry it around for 9 months doing all the work while he does what? Sings all day.

"Madison? You ok?" I shook my head realising I was staring at Zayn.

"Sorry what?" I asked.

"Are you ok with all this." No.

"Yes Zayn." I lied. I gave him one last hug. "Just, do your best ok?" I wanted him to be nothing towards the baby.

It was morning and it was still dark outside and with only 2 hours sleep I was still wapped in fatigue. All of a sudden my stomach churned. I turned around and ran into the bathroom and spilled my guts out. I was already one month into my pregnancy and I was getting morning sickness. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouth wash.

"Madison... are you feeling ok?" Zayn asked seeming ,to have no interest in me.

"Zayn just leave please. You took my virginity and I'm only 15 and you're leaving me. You've done enough here." I said. "Sorry ba- Madison. I might see you soon."

~ 3 months later ~

I live with Zayn's mum and sisters now. My mother wanted nothing to do with me so Trisha was the only person to take me in. I was so grateful for her. Trisha knew everything but didn't dare tell Zayn. I loved her. She was my mother. Maybe not biologically but in my heart she is. I received my first signs of a baby bump. Since I was still young, it wasn't going to get to big. Doniya and I were best friends and I hadn't spoken to Zayn since he left. 

~ 2 more months later ~

"Miss Jensine, would you like to know the gender of your baby?" The doctor asked me. Trisha was by my side holding my hand like I was her own daughter. "Yes please." I replied. "It's a girl!" The doctor cheered. I was relieved. Not that I didn't want a boy, it would just be to hard to teach him things about sexuality and puberty.. you know...

2nd March 2010

After squeezing Trisha's hand so tightly, I had given birth to my baby girl. "Do you have a name picked out?" The nurse asked me with her clip board in her hand. "Yes. It's going to be Acaica Patricia Malik." I beamed. Trisha's eyes filled with tears when I gave my baby her name as her second name.  *BRINNNNNNG* Trisha took out her phone and her eyes widened. I began to worry a little. I hope its just motherly instincts. "What's the matter?" I asked slowly and cautiously. "Oh, Yaser is caught in traffic. He should be hear soon." Trisha explained. She hardly saw Yaser anymore. Always working. I was being taught on how to breast feed, Trisha stayed with me but she wasn't looking. The girls came running in all excited to see Acacia, "Oh my god!!!" Doniya squealed. "shhh you might wake her." "Sorry" she whispered. After all of them had held Acaica, I decided to have some rest. The nurse took Acaica and placed her in the crib next to me. Best day ever. Nothing can ruin today.