Chapter 23

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEE- "Hello?" I asked groggily, waking up. "Hi is this, Madison?" I heard a deep Irish voice through the phone. "Depends. Who's calling?" I replied. "This is Paul Higgins, One Direction's tour manager and head body guard." "Oh ok. Yes this is Madison. Is there any reason you are calling me?" I was freaking out the boys knew who I was. I was panicking so much. "Yes there is actually. I was wonderig if you would like to be the lad's make-up and hair stylist along with Ella Talve because Louise is actually sick at the moment so she won't be able to make it. We heard that you both have graduated from Beauty school." "Um.. Can I get back to you with that? I need to talk to Ella first." "Yes sure. Tour starts in 3 days. Sorry for late notice, Lou only just called in. Call me back on, 0204264626." I quickly scribbled the number down. "Thanks. I'll um... get back to you on that..." I replied hanging up on the irish man. 

I walked downstairs, in leggings and a tank top, and made myself some breakfast. I put my bread into the toaster and started to make myself a coffee. I was greeted by a pair of arms pushing me out the way gently, and started to make the coffee for me. "Thanks babe." I smiled, kissing Rhys on the cheek. "No problem babe. Go sit down." He replied pecking me back on the lips. I smiled and walked off to the living room.

POP!

I stood up to go get my toast, only to sit down again. "Stay there." Rhys commanded making me giggle. I flicked on the tv and one of the music video channels were on. One Direction's You and I music video came on and I found tears slowly dripping down my cheeks. Ok I think it is safe to say that I miss the guys more than anything. Well not for long. I think I might accept the job. The only con about it is, Zayn.

"Here you go, ma'am." Rhys giggled. Then again. I will always love Rhys more.

"Thank you, kind sir." I replied poshly. We both broke out laughing. 

"Oh my god. Can't you too have sex another time, not while there are other people in the house." Ella whined, walking downstairs in her robe, rubbing her eyes.

"Ella! We are not having sex! We were just laughing." I replied.

"About sex?" She asked wide eyed.

"NO!" I laughed. "Phew." She wiped fake sweat off her forehead. "Babe, I need to talk to Ella about something..." I told Rhys. "Fine. But if its anything about me, never mind." He kissed my forehead. "Only bad things." Ella said winking at him. I laughed as I smacked his ass. "Go play with Acacia." Ella told him. "Fine Fine. I'm going." He mumbled, fake annoyed. He gave me one more smile and left the room, to go upstairs.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Ella asked, sitting next to me.

"Well... That Paul guy called me this morning and asked if we could be the boys make up and hair stylists on tour. Their current one is really sick..." I trailed off. "Oh Madison. Fine but I'm only doing this because I miss Niall and Harry." She sighed. "Thanks!!!" I cheered. "I know you hate Lou but he is also my best friend and I need to see him. Even if he doesn't know its me." I mumbled onto her shoulder as I hugged her. "K."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"K whats the number?" I asked Acacia since I needed to type into my phone.

"Um.. 0204264626." "Thanks Baby." I smiled over at her. She smiled her toothless grin. 

"Hello?" An Irish voice filled my ears. "Hi, it's Madison. I'm just calling to inform you that Ella Talve and Madison Jensine can do the make up and hair job." "Ahh Madison. Thank you. I'll tell the boys that you called. Thanks." "Wait." "Yes?" "Um... could you please not tell the boys my last name... its weird I know but please." "Yes miss. I have to get going. Be here by tonight. I know I said 3 days but we have to go to London and prepare first so yeah. Thanks. Bye." The  Irish man hung up.