Chapter 22

3 YEARS LATER

After 3 years of losing Zayn, I had found someone else.

After 2 years of going to TAFE studying makeup and hair.

After 1 year of fighting for custody for Acacia against Liam and Sophia. 

I had finally settled down. I have changed a lot since three years ago. My hair was much longer and much more blonde. I have much better experience with fashion, makeup and hair, which has helped a lot. I now have found someone else. His name is Rhys and he is on a football player and plays for the Doncaster Rovers. 

Me and Ella are closer than ever but Louis is out of both of our lives, because he cheated on her with a super model. So all the One Direction boys are out of our lives now, but on rare occasions I still speak to Liam because him and Sophia are trying to gain custody over Acacia because I am an 'unsafe' parent. 

I haven't seen Zayn in three years. I haven't let him see Acacia in three years. I had considered forgiving him but that was before I had heard him making Perrie Edwards scream over the phone. Worst way to ever find out. I am still arguing with Liam and Sophia which started 18 months ago. 

One Direction is more famous than ever at the moment and it is annoying. I hate their music with a passion and so does Ella. Me, Ella and Acacia live in a huge house in Doncatser. If it wasn't for Rhys, we wouldn't be here. Rhys and I don't live together because I want to live with Ella more then him because he can be a prick. 

"Babe?" I heard Rhys say. "Yes babe?" "A guy on the team invited us to dinner tonight." He said. "Ok but I'm bringing Ella and Acacia along." "K babe." He replied kissing me on the cheek. "What time?" "6:30." He replied. "WHAT THE FRICK! I ONLY HAVE AN HOUR!" I screamed. "ELLA! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I screamed up the stairs. "I'm coming. I'm coming." She mumbled. "What's up bitch?" She asked. "Dinner. Tonight. Someone on Rhys's team invited us for dinner. IN AN HOUR." "SHIT!" She squealed dragging me upstairs to get ready.

_________________________________

After 45 minutes we were ready, including Acacia.

Ella wore a gorgeous blue hi-low dress. It was a pale blue and at the front it was a little higher than mid thigh but at the back it was up to her ankles. Since we were both beauticians we knew how to awesome makeup designs. She had black eyeliner with wings and had black mascara along with pale blue eye shadow.

I wore a beautiful peach hi-low dress except mine was like a short dress all around but it was a little transparent for the long part of it. It finished at my ankles. My makeup was black eyeliner with wings and black mascara with pale pink eye shadow. 

Acacia is now eight years old and is absolutely gorgeous. Her hair has grown and is up to her waist and is pure blonde. She has her fathers eyes. Dark brown and she had cute little dimples after me. I had dressed her in a red jumper, red, black and white plead skirt with ended just above her knee. She wore white stockings with black flats and her hair was out with a light pink bow in her hair.

"Rhys! Ready?" I asked, pecking his lips.

"Yep. Let me go get my keys." He replied, giving me a warm smile. 

"K lets go." He cheered, picking up Acacia.

__________________________________________

We stepped out of the car, Rhys holding Acacia again, and me and Ella linked arms. We walked up the long driveway, where over 6 cars were parked, and knocked on the door. Huge house.