Chapter 3

SONG: Mixed Emotions - Rolling Stones (Love the song)

When I turned around, Zayn was standing in the doorway...

I felt my heart starting to build speed as Zayn stood there staring at me. "M-may I help you?" I asked him. "I am just a tad confused," Zayn replied. I felt my head starting to spin. "Ab-bout what?" "Why is there a little girl sleeping in your room?" That confused expression returning to his face. "Oh um... she is my uh... niece." "But you don't have any close siblings." I mentally face palmed myself. I am so stupid. Zayn raised his voice a little louder. "Why is there a little girl sleeping in your room?!" I stepped back starting to get a little scared by his actions. Acacia started to stir in her sleep. "Mummy?" She sat up rubbing her eyes. "Mummy?" Zayn repeated. I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "Oh yeah... about that." I mumbled quietly. "Well... um.... how do I explain..." I start. "Just tell me already!" Zayn snapped "You know what Zayn. Fuck you. I don't need to explain anything to you. I blocked you out of my life 2 and a half years ago when I finally accepted that you wern't coming back!" I just let all my emotions go. I took it all out on Zayn. "Ok you don't need to explain. Just tell me her age." Zayn said.

My heart suddenly picked up speed. I gulped audibly and looked back up at Zayn. "She's 4 years old." I whispered. Zayn's eyes widened in shock. "Madison... wern't we together 4 years ago? and we had sex..." Zayn whispered the last part. "Madison... what aren't you telling me..." Zayn asked looking like he was about to vomit. I quickly thought of a lie. "Oh uh we were together 4 years ago and we did have sex but this isn't my daughter.... this is Jenette's daughter." He looked at me like I was dumb. "Then why did she call you mummy?" His smirk grew wider. I just wanted to walk over there and slap it off his face. "She said that because she just woke up and she forgot where she was, asshole," Zayns smirk was replaced by a look of understanding. "Now get out of my room!" I whisper-yelled. "I believe this is my house." "Well it's mine too. I help pay bills. I have lived here for 4 years!" I replied, immediately covering my mouth with my hands. "Madison. I saw your mother watering her garden when I was driving here." My eyes widened. He knew my mum didn't work and I am completely embarrassed now. "Your mum doesn't work. Why are you living here." Zayn said stepping closer to me only for me to step back. I didn't answer. He grabbed my hand and moved it to his lips kissing it. I snatched my hand back and wiped it on my pants. "Answer my question Madison." I hesitated but I decided to tell the truth. Well parts of the truth. "I was kicked out of my parent's house." I told him. "What? Why?" "It's none of your business. You wouldn't keep contact so why should I be contacting you now?" Tears were streaming down my face by now. I remembered when we had our summer romance. It just made my heart ache even more. "Zayn just get out please." I asked quietly. He walked out of the door slamming it behind him. I walked over to the door and I slid down it tucking my knee's against my chest sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up laying next to my door. Memories from last night flashed through my mind. I walked to the bathroom slowly and looked at my tear stained cheeks. I looked horrible. "Mummy?" I heard Acacia speak from the door. "Yes baby?" I replied walking over to her and picking her up. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist. "Who was that man last night?" Shit. She heard everything. "Oh... he and I don't get along very well. He was my friend but not anymore." Acacia started squirming in my arms. "Baby are you ok?" I asked putting her down. "Yes mummy, I just have a wedgie." I laughed at her response. I picked her up again, her getting in the same position.

I walked downstairs with Acacia and turned on the TV. Sponge bob was on. Never gets old. "Yayy sponge bob!" Acacia cheered from her seat. "Babe, do you want toast or cornflakes?" I asked her. "Um...... Toast!" I gave her a look. "please." She added. "Ok. I will give it to you soon." I chuckled while walking to the kitchen.

I slid 2 pieces of toast into the toaster and walked upstairs. I pulled on some plain black leggings, a big cream knitted jumper and some ugg boots. I brushed my hair and did a side fishtail braid. I walked downstairs just as the toast popped. I pulled out the place mat and dropped the hot toast on it. I went into the cupboard and grabbed the nutella and spreading it on the toast.

I walked into the living room and gave Acacia her toast. She literally made the toast disappear with in 20 seconds. "Mummy can I ple *hiccup* ease have a cup of *hiccup* m-milk please." I laughed at how she said please twice. I went over to her and kissed her forehead. "Sure baby."

** 4 pm **

"Zayn! Your friends are here!" Trisha yelled from the doorway. I saw Zayn walk by us and towards the door not acknowledging our presence. "OH MY GOD! MADIEEE!!!!" Louis screamed running towards me. "LOU!!" I screamed equally aw loud. "Mummy my ears!" Acacia whined from her seat. "Oh hush Acacia." Louis said making Acacia giggle. I met the boys while Zayn was on X Factor and Louis and I became best friends. We haven't seen each other since Zayn left me. (A/N Zayn left Madison when he was going on the first tour.) Lou was dating a girl named Ella. Harry was dating Kyrah, Liam was dating a girl named Danielle and Niall was dating Grace. All the boy's knew about Acacia apart from Zayn of course. The boys had only met Acacia through Skype calls and all that. Except Louis always came to visit me to see how I was. "Uncle Lou!" She yelled jumping onto Louis who was spinning her around. It was adorable. "Um... Lou... You have met Acacia?" Zayn asked looking at me when he said her name. Louis started hesitating but I just gave him a nod. "uh.. Yes I have..." Zayn's eyes went cold as they stared at me. "Madison can I please speak to you alone?" I just stood up and followed Zayn without a word.

Zayn and I were in his bedroom now. "Tell me everything." He said harshly. Hesitating, I told him everything, from the start until now. Once I finished talking, Zayn stood up. "ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH MY BABY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Zayn screamed. "ZAYN I WOULDN'T OF HAD TO KEEP IT A SECRET IF YOU DIDN'T CUT CONTACT WITH ME!" I screamed back falling to the floor in tears. "Well I think it is time to meet my daughter." Zayn said walking out the door. My motherly instincts kicked and before I knew it, I was running past Zayn. down the stairs and into the living room to see Louis playing with Acacia. "Lou and Niall, can you please go get Trisha and Yaser. Liam and Harry go get Zayn's sisters." I asked. Just as Zayn entered the room, the boys ran in different directions and I picked Acacia up. "Give me her no-" "No Zayn." I said semi-confidently. Zayn was just about to snatch Acacia just as Zayn family walked in along with the lads. "Zayn you wouldn't do anything infront of your family would you?" I asked, smirking. Zayn clenched his jaw and his fists. "Mummy. If you want you can let me go and I will play with Uncle Louis." Acacia whispered in my ear. I carefully put her down and she ran to Louis, clinging onto him. Zayn gave me a glare and then looked at Louis.

Zayn just turned on his heel and walked away upstairs. "Madison... Someone is on the phone for you." Trisha asked. Trisha handed me the phone and a deep, husky voice came through the other end. "Hello sweetheart..."

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER :P

So what do you think? Like it? No. Oh ok. SORRY ITS SHORT!! Well anyways its like 4 am and I am super tired. Night ilysm xxxxxxxxx

- Meg x