Chapter 5

SONG: Friends theme song - COS I LOVE THIS SONG SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!! LOVE FRIENDS SO MUCH VRFBqlekns (NOT AS MUCH AS 1D THOUGH BUT I STILL LOVE IT!)

I couldn't find her! I looked in Doniya's room and the kids room and the other waiting room. I walked back to where she had disappeared and she was sitting there like nothing happened. "Where did you go young lady?" I scolded. "To the toilet." She smiled. A sudden wave of relief went over me. "Oh my god. Acacia, tell me next time ok?" I told her. She nodded and I gave her a peck on the lips. 

*15 minutes earlier*

Zayn came walking over when I was stressing over Acacia's disappearance telling me he would go into Doniya's room to be there when she wakes up. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I spat. "What? I want to be there when my sister wakes up! She could wake up in half an hour for all we know!" He yelled. "Zayn! She is in good hands when we don't know if m- our daughter is! SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER TOO!" I needed a drink. Guilt flashed in his eyes. "Ok, I will go check the halls." Zayn said quietly and then walked off.

*Back to the present*

Zayn came jogging down the hallway. "No lu- You found her!" Zayn cheered. "Well she was back here when I came back. She went to the bathroom without telling me." I said all motherly. "Sir..." A blonde nurse came up and tapped Zayn on the shoulder. Zayn spun around and looked at the nurse. "Yes?" He replied. "Miss Malik won't wake up till tomorrow afternoon at the earliest." She stated. "Oh.. Ok. I will be back tomorrow morning." Zayn turned around and walked off with my bag. "Zayn! You have my bag." I called out to him. He looked down at my bag and gave it to me. "Sorry." Zayn mumbled. I picked Acacia up and and placed her on my hip slightly bouncing her.

Once we got home, I asked Louis if he could watch Acacia for me while I go out. He said yes but he didn't know where I was going. I walked into my room and grabbed my black lace bra and panties. I walked into my en-suite and hopped into the nice hot shower. Relaxing my tense muscles I squirted some shampoo-and-conditioner-in-one into my hair and I scrubbed it into my scalp and the rest of my hair. I turned off the shower and rung my hair out getting rid of excess water.

I blow dried my hair and then loosely curled it. I applied black eyeliner, black mascara and some dark eye-shadows forming a smokey eye. I put on some pink lipstick and I walked into my bedroom to choose a dress to wear. I chose a tight short red dress with had long sleeves with slits in them and it had some slits on my thigh. It showed just enough cleavage. Not to much but not to less. It stopped under my ass and it snuggled into my curves. I wore 5 inch velvet sandal like high heels. I had red nail polish on and red rose stud earrings. I put on a necklace. The one he gave me when we started dating. A '' necklace. I just couldn't let it go. It had stories behind it. I grabbed a red clutch and left. 

I walked into the dark club and went straight to the bar. "What can I get you, love?" The bar attendant asked. "Uh, can I please have redheaded slut?" (A/N Haha I know weird name for a drink) A guy chuckled next to me. I looked over at him and he was so hot. "Hi I'm Rhys." He stuck his hand out gesturing for a handshake. I quickly threw my shot back and it burned my throat. I took his hand and shook it gently. "Hi I'm Madison." "Well Madison. Can I buy you a drink?" He asked. "Haha sure. Can I please have a-" He held his hand up gesturing that he had it covered. "Yo Kai, Can I please have a Aquamarine Vodka Martini for the beautiful lady?" The bartender nodded. He passed me my drink and I sipped it and it was good. In no time I was pressed against the wall making out with Rhys. I was completely wasted and I was getting horny. All of a sudden Rhys was pulled away from me by none other than Zayn himself. I quickly pulled my dress down since it had slid up and was showing things... "What the fuck Madison, you have a daughter!" Zayn yelled. I just giggled. "What so funny?" He asked. "You look so hot when your angry." I said giggling. "Oh Madison. Let's get you home." Zayn sighed.