Chapter 18

SONG: Story Of My Life (Acapella) - One Direction

I woke up to voice around me. "I should be in here! I'm her best friend!" I heard one voice. "Lou you're ridiculous. Besides I'm her fiance! I should see her first." Another voice chipped in. I finally opened my eyes with strength and saw Zayn sitting by the bed besides me. "Zayn? Where am I?" I asked quietly. "You're just in the hospital, babe." He answered me. "Oh ok. May I ask why?" I added. "Oh. You passed out after.. last nights events and you started screaming so we called for help and the ambulance said they would take you as well." Zayn said frowning. He squeezed my hand as a tear was let stray down my cheek. "Where's Acacia?" I asked once more. "She is staying with Louis." He replied as he wiped the tear with his thumb and kissed my cheek. I started to full out sob and Zayn just pulled me into his chest.

I kept crying and about an hour later, I had finally stopped. "Babe, we have planned Aiden's funeral already." Zayn said sheepishly. I just smiled at him. "Y-you're not mad?" Zayn anxiously asked. I shook my head signalling no. He smiled softly at me and pulled me in for a kiss. "Wait a minute..." Zayn said slowly and lowly. "Yes?" I replied. "How long has it been since we have been out in public together?" Zayn asked again. "Um.. the only time we have been out together in public is in Bradford and when we went to buy the house and when I gave birth to A-Aiden." I said my voice cracking at the end. Zayn had a flash of guilt in his eyes. "Why..?" I asked. "Oh um... the fans..." He said quietly. "Yes? What about them?" "They don't know about us..." That clicked in my mind. "Oh." I said, hanging my head down low. He places two fingers under my chin, "hey hey hey. Don't be sad." He cooed pulling his phone out. He quickly typed something and shut his phone off. Then my phone flashed next to me. I reached for it and read the notification on the screen. 'With my beautiful fiance, @madisonjensinemalik. Please clear the way for us, our 5  month old baby just passed away last night. He had leukemia. Support the Worlds Greatest Shave!' I smiled back up at Zayn. He grinned back. "Oh yeah.." Zayn said, his smile falling from his face. "What?" I ask. "Funeral tomorrow." Tomorrow! That's like in a day. I need to get clothes. "Zayn can you please take me to the shops." I asked ever so nicely. "Sure babe." He replies. 

I was discharged out of the hospital 15 minutes ago and now we are at the shopping center buying a dress for me to wear to the funeral tomorrow. "Zayn," I said getting out of the car. "Yeah babe?" "What about the fans? They will mob you for sure." I whined. "Oh... yeah..." He replied smirking slightly. I just squinted at him then blinked it off walking with him into the shops. 

When we entered, there was no one in sight. "Um.. Zayn... is there a Zombie apocalypse or something? This place is deserted.." I asked spinning around. "Nah. I just rented the place out." He replied smiling cheekily like it was nothing. "You little shit." I giggled. He laughed aloud and I swear I still die from that laugh. "So where do  you want to go first?" He asked kissing my cheek. I blushed and he just poked my cheek. "Um.. can we go to.. uh... forever 21 please?" "Sure." He grabbed my hand and ran to the store. I went over to a manikin and it had a beautiful black dress on it. It was tight and it had long sleeves that would go up to your wrists, it stopped mid thigh and it showed minimal cleavage. I asked the shop assistant if I could have it and she walked over to the manikin and stripped the dress off it. "Is that all for today?" She asked. My eyes quickly fell in love with some black high heels behind the lady. "C-could I please have those shoes in an eight, please?" "Sure sweetheart." She smiled and walked into the back. She soon came out and Zayn payed after I argued with him about who was paying.

"Zayn where are we staying? Our house burned down remember." I informed him. "Yeah I know babe. We are going to Louis's. I thought you would feel most comfortable there." He patted my thigh. "You know me well Malik." I winked. "Well I sorta have to. I have tw- i mean a kid with you, and we are getting married. I have to know you well." My heart shattered how he had to change from two to one, but I tried to hold my tears back.