Chapter 25

*Zayn's POV*

"Dad?" Perrie asked confused. "Yeah... about that..." I replied, scratching the back of my neck nervously. "Well?" Perrie asked, tapping her foot impatiently. "Well... Like... eight years ago, me and uh Madison met, this is before the X Factor, and um.. one thing led to another, Madison had a baby without telling me I had a daughter until I found out myself four years ago..." I quickly explained. "Oh.. Ok." Perrie said dragging me by my arm and into the lounge room. It was only us in here.

"Zayn, I have to leave tonight. C-can you please t-take me to the airport?" Perrie asked. "Sure babe." I replied.

We were in the car and it was silent, apart from the soft music playing in the background. I think she had fallen asleep. I lightly woke her up as we reached the airport, receiving a couple of groans in reply. "Babe, we're here." I told her.

"Babe, Zayn. I love you. All I ask of you while I'm gone is, Please, what ever you do. Don't kiss her. Please." She asked looking at my chest. "Kiss who?" I answered confusedly. "I see the way you look at Madison. You still love her. You may not see it but you do. Please don't kiss her." She was full on sobbing now. "I promise I wont kiss her." I replied kissing her. 

"Flight NYC782 boarding now." A ladie announced over the intercom. "I guess I'll see you in three weeks." Perrie said. "I guess so." I replied, kissing her once more. "Bye, I love you." She said, walking away. "I love you too." I replied. Once she was out of sight, I walked back to my car.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"HARRY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I heard, coming back from the bus. Instead of walking in, I decided on eavesdropping. "They took her!" Harry's accent rung. "WHAT! WHY?" They female voice screamed. "They claimed they were going to take better care than you." What? What's happening. "They took Acacia somewhere unknown." My heart sank at those five words.

"AND YOU LET THEM?" I screamed, walking into the bus. "I had no choice." He replied, frightened. "Oh my fucking god. HARRY I TOLD YOU THEY BOTH HAD RAPED POOR KIDS! LIAM WHEN ACACIA WAS FOUR! AND THEN SOPHIA RAPED THAT POOR INNOCENT BOY KYLE WHO WAS 7 AND CHARLIE WHO WAS 9! HE WAS ONLY 9" I practically screamed. 

"M-my Acacia..." Madison stuttered, tears falling freely from her eyes.

She had sprinted out of the bus and ran towards the hotel we were staying in tonight, which was across the bus.

I ran after her, her long blonde hair swaying along her back. She burst through the doors of the hotel, me following her. "Hi, I'm the hair stylist of Liam Payne. Can you please tell me what room he is in?" Madison puffed, showing her identification. "Yes, he's in room 817, 16th floor." The Clerk replied. "Thanks," She replied taking the lift. "I'm with her." I replied, running after her. Once I had reached the lifts, I had missed it, so I pressed the button waiting for the other one to come. It finally came after I had stood there tapping my foor impatiently. 

*Madison's POV*

I had reached the 16th floor, listening into the room. There was no screaming or muffled sounds so I decided nothing was happening to Acacia. Instead, I eavesdropped.

"Liam, I know you want to." I heard a feminine voice say. Sophia.

"Hey, Why are you standing here?" I jumped at the sudden voice. "I'm not talking to you." I replied not looking at Zayn. 

"No Sofia I don't. I love Acacia. She's my neice. I am not raping her. Especially with my length." Liam said calmly. "Fine. I'll go find my toys from the bus and bring them here." "You will not!" "Yes I will. Just watch me."

The door suddenly burst open, to Sofia standing there. I looked at her terrified and full of fury. While she looked terrified at Zayn. "Sofia, I got it all on audio." I could practically hear the smirk in his words. 

"MUMMY!" I heard Acacia's sobs. "It was horrible. Uncle Liam tried taking me awa but he couldn't. A-Aunty Sofia sprayed something i-in his e-eyes and then they s-started fighting!" She wailed. "Sweetie, it's ok. Mummy is here now." I comforted her, pulling her in for a hug, rubbing her back. 

"Liam... why did you even take her?" Zayn asked. "I asked Sofia where she was going and she said the park so I tagged along, but then we got there, she said she's taking Acacia to the bathroom, they went to the hotel room. Lucky I showed up just in time." He explained. "Oh my." I replied, covering my mouth. "Thanks so much Liam." Zayn said giving Liam a bro hug. "No worries." Liam replied smiling. "We should get back to the bus." I said slowly. "Well, me and Liam are going to the cop station." Zayn smirked at Sophia. "K." I said. 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I woke up, with a huge yawn and stretch. "They're all out." A voice told me. "Wha- Where's Acacia?" I replied. "With Louis and Niall."  The masculine voice answered, who I am guessing is Zayn. I stopped talking since I am still not on speaking terms with him.

I quietly hopped off my bunk and walked to the bathroom, brushing my hair and getting dressed. I came out and was quickly harrassed by Zayn. 

"Zayn! Quit harrassing me!" I said annoyed.

"How am I harrassing you?" He asked.

"Just stop talking to me!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around.

"No. You're my best friend." He said. Oh he did not just go there.

"NO I'M NOT! WE WERE NEVER BEST FRIENDS! IT WAS EITHER HATING OR DATING. NEVER WERE  WE INBETWEEN!" I screamed. 

"THEN THAT MUST MEAN IM DATING YOU BECAUSE I DON'T HATE YOU!" He shot back.

"BUT I HATE YOU!" I cried, hitting him weakly on the chest.

"Madison." He quietly said.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING DICKHEAD. I WISH YOU LIFE IN HELL AND I HOPE YOUR CAREER GOES GOOD FOR YOU. DO NOT TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I yelled, turning on my heel and walking away. But before I could walk far enough, Zayn had grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"What the fu-" He cut me off with a kiss. I kissed back and it felt so right yet so wrong. No this was wrong. But there were sparks and fireworks. No Madison it's wrong. I quickly pulled away, slapping him across the face. "You have a girlfriend." I scolded. 

I was about to turn around when Zayn held me in place but grabbing my shoulders.

"Madison. I never stopped loving you. Never. That night, when you called, Perrie had seen it was you. I was in the shower. Honest to god. So she did a bitchy move and did that... noise. I just want to ask if you can give me one last chance." He asked, clasping his hands together dramtically. "Aw Zayn," I started. "You make me sick." I replied smacking him again. 

"JUST KISS AND MAKE UP! YOU NONG HEADS!" I heard my best friends voice. "Ella shut up." I replied. "I swear, you and Louis are the most sassiest people I have ever met." Zayn muttered. "I'll take that as a compliment." Ella said, turning around, flipping her hair and then walking into the wall. "I did that on purpose! Stupid pole." She mumbled. I just laughed at her. "So Madison?" Zayn asked. "Let me think about it." I replied.

SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I AM SOOOOO TIRED :(((((((((( #ZADISON ? Should there be more drama or should they make up? Please comment so I know what I should do.

anyways, i went to one of my best friends brothers funeral today. He was only 15 :( #prayforconor

Anyways, night xx

- meg xxx