Chapter 1

SONG: Summer Love - One Direction

"Honey we are going to London for the holidays." My mum said.

"Seriously!?" I asked really excitedly.

"Yes. We are leaving in tomorrow. It was a surprise for your birthday." Mum chuckled.

Oh my god! London! i ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase from under my bed filling it with my clothes and makeup. I went to my bathroom and poured all my necessities into a plastic bag and shoved it in my suitcase. I grabbed my brush and hair accessories and out it with my makeup. Once my bag was packed, I went onto Facebook. Going to London tomorrow! Eeeep! I closed my laptop and hopped into bed excitedly. I can't wait. 

I was still lying in bed after half an hour wide awake. I couldn't sleep because I was so excited so I hopped out of bed and walked downstairs and took the container which held my mum's sleeping pills. I opened the container carefully and took a tablet. I screwed the container shut and placed it back on the shelf. I swallowed the tablet with some water and went back to bed. I started to hum a song and I fell asleep.

I woke up to my Ed Sheeran alarm tone and I fell out of bed excitedly. LONDON TODAY! I quickly grasped all my bags and ran down stairs falling on my but and sliding down the stairs. I stood up rubbing my throbbing ass. "MUM!" I screamed. "Yes Madison?" Mum came out the kitchen in a dress and classy clothes. "ARE WE LEAVING YET?!" I said even louder if it was possible. "In 10 minutes.  Now go get dressed into something good." Mum told me looking disappointed at my choice of clothing. "But mummmmm" I whined. "No buts. Sweat pants and a tank is not acceptable." I dropped my head and walked slowly up the stairs to my 'good' wardrobe which I never use.

I took out a red low cut long sleeved top. Blue jeans and black high heels (the only good thing.) I threw my hair up into a messy bun with a small plait (or braid whatever you call it.)

I walked downstairs and my mum looked at me with wide eyes. "You look stunning baby!" Mum complimented me. I smiled and went to give her a hug. "Ok, we better get leaving. Your father is getting impatient." She said annoyed. I skipped outside completely forgetting I was wearing high heels and my heel got stuck in the grass. I pulled my heel out stumbling forward but I caught myself. I jumped in the car with my suitcase's next to me.

I fell asleep in the car and I woke up to the car stopping. I yawned and stretched my arms. I opened my door sliding a leg out and slipping out the car all together. I leaned into the car and grabbed my suitcase's pulling them out with a thud. I turned around to see my mum with a smile pasted on her face. I gave her a smile and we started walking.

I was sitting on the plane next to a little girl who kept saying things like, "Your so pretty! I want to be like you when I grow up!" and "Your my role model now!" I found it sweet but it got annoying so I plugged my headphones into my phone and the music made me fall asleep for the rest of the 35 minutes we had left. 

I woke up to my mum shoving me playfully. "What?" I asked groggily. "We're in London now!" I quickly jumped up and grabbed my bag and ran out of the plane. My dad had already left. Very impatient man. I grabbed my mum's arm and started sprinting towards the doors that lead out of the airport. I walked out the doors and a wall of freezing air smacked me in the face.

I went into my bag and rummaged around looking for my cardigan. I pulled it out wrapping it around me and buttoning it up. I walked to the hotel and that's where it all started.

"But mum! I am 15! I am old enough to have my own room!" I whined. "No Madison. You are sharing a room with me and your father and  that's final!" She scolded. "I'll just use my own money!" I yelled earning stares from people. "Ok. But when you run out of money don't come crying to me!" "Why are you being such a bitch?" "That's it. Get out my sight!" Mum yelled