Chapter 28

*Zayn's POV*

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Hey. um. I'm sorry but it's over." I told Perrie over the phone.

"What, why?" She asked, quietly.

"I'm in love with someone else. I'm sorry."

"Is it that Madeline or Madison, what ever her name is, girl?"

"Yes."

"I'm tweeting this right now."

"No, don't tell the paparazzi please."

"Too bad."

"No. I-I have a daughter that knows nothing else other than this attention. Please not this one thing. Other wise I'll tell them you dated George Shelley behind Jesy's back."

"You wouldn't do that."

"Yes I would."

"So what? You hate me now?"

"No."

"She won't take you back, you cheated on her."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE ME CHEAT ON HER!"

"Wh-what. Y-you just yelled at me."

"No sorry."

"No sorry's."

"Please, we can still be friends."

"No Zayn." She hung up.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep.

Beeeeeeeeeeep.

Ugh shut the thing up.

I quickly move my neck to see the girl I am still in love with after two break ups.

But something wasn't right.

Her chest wasn't moving.

I quickly tilt my head to the cardiac monitor to see a straight line.

Wait a minute.

"SHIT! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE! DOCTOR! PLEASE HELP!" I screamed, tears pouring out my eyes.

This is all my fucking fault.

"Sir you're going to need to get out." A man in a white coat told me. There were at least seven people in the room, crowding the bed. 

"Sir please. We don't know if you have epilepsy or not so we need to be careful." I quickly nodded towards the nurse and walked out the room, staring through the window.

"One Hundred bolts. Clear." I heard a zap but Madison's body didn't rise. She just... laid there. 

"Two hundred bolts! Clear." I heard the zap again but I couldn't think. My eyes were all blury and tears were falling down my eyes like Niagara falls. I sat down on the ground, still being able to hear everything. 

But Zayn, you have to watch. That's your love.

I scolded myself for the word love but I stood up. I needed to see if she was ok. 

"MY GOD! THREE HUNDRED FUCKING BOLTS!" The doctor panicked which was never a good sign.

I heard the doctor rub the handles together to produce more static and then I heard the voice yell,

"CLEAR!" I saw the doctor place the handles on her chest, which had to be ripped open to get closer to the heart which believe me, I didn't like but they were trying to save her.