Chapter 8

SONG: Skinny Love - Birdy

For the past week when I am 'asleep' Zayn would come to my bunk and sing songs to me. Last night was the best of them all. He sang irresistible. I think I had developed feelings for Zayn in the past week. Tonight we were going to have a movie night and we were going to watch them on this is us. I was thinking about when I was going to tell Zayn that I liked him. Maybe tonight when we are watching the movie I can cuddle up to him. But that would be odd since I would usually be cuddling up to Louis...

We were all sitting down in the games room waiting for everyone to be sitting down but Liam never came. So we started the movie without him. I started to cuddle Lou but I was going to cuddle Zayn. That was until I saw Ella talking to Zayn being all slutty. Seriously this is going to get bad.

Acacia's POV

I was just going to the bedroom to get into Jim jams like mummy asked me. I walked in there and uncle Liam was sitting on my bed with a weird smile on his face. I got scared and I was about to turn back towards the door but Uncle Liam grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto the bed. He started to pull my clothes off and I started to squirm but I couldn't move. He had me pushed against the bed and then he started to take hips pants off. He then took off his boxers and he put his willy into my front butt. "Mumm-" I started to scream but uncle Liam covered my mouth with his hand. My areas started to hurt really badly as his willy went into me. I started to scream from my throat so Uncle Liam couldn't stop me. Daddy suddenly ran into the room.

Zayns POV

I can't believe what is I front of my eyes. My best friend raping my daughter. To make things worse he had a 10 inch penis and Acacia was only 4. I went over to Liam and I hit him snatching my daughter and taking her to the bathroom. I cleaned up her areas since it was bleeding due to forced penetrating. I walked back out and into the games room furiously handing Acacia to Madison. She looked at me confused and I went back into the bedroom to give Liam a piece of my mind. I punched him and he jerked backwards but he got right back up. He stood up and punched my stomach winding me. I cried out and i only become more furious. "LIAM WHAT THE FUCK! THATS MY DAUGHTER YOU JUST RAPED AND SHE IS ONLY 4 FUCKING YEARS OLD!" His smirk grew wider and he walked over to me but before he did anymore damage, Niall ran into the room. "Zayn! Are you ok I heard gro- LIAM WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled his accent becoming thicker. Niall ran over to me pulling me up onto the bed but before I could process what was going on, Liam hit Niall over the back of the head with a vodka bottle. Niall screamed out in pain as I screamed for help.

All the boys and girls came rushing though the door. They looked from Me to Niall to Liam then back to me again. They all had a confused look on their face but Acacia had a look of worry on her eyes. She started to tear up so I ran to her and picked her up bouncing her on my hip. "Ow!" She cried. "What's wrong?" I said. "My front butt hurts." She said. "Oh my god sorry!" I said sitting her down on the bed. "Mind explaining?" Madison asked. I cleared my throat meeting Madison's eyes, then Lou's then I looked over at Niall's unconscious helpless body. I looked back at Madison. "L-Liam was drunk and h-he r-raped Acacia..." I said with tears pooling out my eyes. Madison suddenly burst out into sobs running to me and hugging me burying her precious face into my chest. I rubbed her back in calming circle. "What about Niall though?" Louis asked. "We'll Liam punched me and Niall came in and tried to defend me and Liam hit him in the back if the head with his Vodka bottle..." I said, my voice breaking at the end. I quickly pulled away from Madison, grabbing my phone and calling 999. "Hello this is 999. What is ur emergancy?" "My friend has been hit on the back of the head with a Vodka bottle. He's unconsious now." I said really quickly. "Ok, we are sending an abulance to your location." She said. "Thank you so much." I said my accent becoming more noticable. I hung up and I lifted Niall's limp body up onto his bed.