Chapter 10

SONG: Happily - One Direction

"WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS?" I screamed. His breathing was shallow and his face was going red. He looked up from Grace's unconscious body and looked at me. He stepped over her and tried to hug me but I rejected and ran to my best friend who is now on the ground. "Grace... Grace! Please answer me. Grace!" I sobbed into her shoulder. I felt her chest rising then a weezy cough. "Grace!?" I asked. "W-what happened?" She groaned holding her head. "Oh um, Louis threw a plate at your head." i said sniffing. "Oh... why again?" "Oh, You said he was mad about so-" "NIALL!" She said standing up quickly but immeadiatly regretting in and she almost fell back clutching her head. I lead her to her bed and lied her down. "I'll go see whats wrong with Niall ok?" I said. "Mhm" She replied her eyes closing. I walked into the bathroom and Louis's arm was in midair about to punch Zayn. I know it's really silly but I threw myself inbetween the fist and Zayn's face, Louis's fist going into my stomach. Thats when everything went black. 

Zayn's POV

I was arguing with Louis while Madison was putting Grace to bed. Louis's fist all of a sudden rised and went for my face but Madison jumped infront and his fist went into her stomach. She fell to the gound unconcious. "What the hell? Why is she unconcious? She was only hit in the stomach." Louis asked confused. "Number one." I started. "Only hit in the stomch. Maybe no hitting at all. Number 2." I said taking a depp breath. "Thats my baby she is carrying!" I screamed. Louis's face went from confusion to anger to concerned. "Baby?" He asked. "Yes! She is carrying my baby in her stomach." I cried out, aiding my still gorgeous girlfriend on the ground. "What the hell Zayn!" He yelled. "You knocked the same girl up again." He spat. "So what? I am going to be with her this time. I don't even know why I am arguing with you. Get out. Now." I said running my fingers through Madison's hair. He looked at Madison, then at me and walked out. I started to get scared that my baby didn't live. 

Madison's POV

I woke up and I instantly grabbed my stomach. I looked up and I saw Zayn's worried face above me. "Zayn.. can you pleas make an emergancy appointment with the doctor?" I asked weakly. "Sure babe." he replied soflty kissing my lips. "Hi this is Zayn Malik - Yes from One Direction - Yes yes sorry to be rude but I need an emergancy appointment - yes - mhm - ok thanks so much. Come on babe." Zayn said lifting me up and helping me into the rental car outside. 

We arrived at the hospital, the doctor instantly ran out to us. He sat me in wheel chair and pushed me to his office inside. "So miss, I heard you needed an emergancy appointment. Whats wrong?" He asked. "Well my bes- i mean friend, punched my stomach and yeah. I'm pregnant aswell.. well i dont know if the baby is alive.." I said trailing off. "Ok. Umm can you please lay on your back on the bed." He said patting the bed by my seat. "Sure" I said jumping up. "This might be a little cold." He said squeezing the blue substance on my belly. "How far are you in your pregnancy?" He asked. "Um..." I said. "3 weeks." Zayn finished for me. "Oh... um... let me go get my manager.." he said putting the wand down. "Zayn is the baby ok?" I started to panic. "Babe theres nothing to worry about. I promise." As Zayn finished the doctor came in with another man. "Um Miss. I am going to have a quick check on your baby." He said taking the wand and scanning my stomach with it. I looked over at the small screen and could slightly make out a shape. "Miss your baby is absaloutly fine and healthy. You were lucky." He said shaking Zayns hand.

I squealed and was really excited. "Acacia is going to have a Brother or a Sister! YAY!" I said. "Oh shit! Acacia!" I screamed and picked up my phone dialing Louis's number but I didn't press call. I backspaced the numbers and called Harry.

"Hello?" Harry's deep voice rung through the phone. "Hey Harry! Is Acacia there with you?" I asked. "Yeah!" He replied. "Can I speak to her." I said making it sound obvious. "Oh uh yeah sure." He said. I heard shuffling on the other end. "Hey mummy!" She squealed through the phone. "Hey baby! How are you? Are you ok? Is Uncle Harry being nice?" I asked. "Yes mummy. But Uncle Louis is scaring me. He is just staring at me..." She said "Ok baby. I'll be home soon with a huge suprise." I said. "Yayy! I love you mummy!" She said. "Love you too. Now can I please talk to Uncle Harry?" "Yes sure mummy!" "Hello?" "Hey Harry, can you please keep extra watch on Acacia cause Louis is appearently scaring her." I said. "Sure thing beautiful. Cya later." He said into the phone. 

We arrived home, me fiddling with my fingers the whole way. Ugh, I was so nervous about telling them about the baby. Louis already knew, according to Zayn. I walked into the bus and all the boys were sitting on the couch watching some random shit. Niall and Grace were all cuddled up being lovey dovey. Harry's eyes were raping Kyrah. Louis just had a smile on his face and Liam was just... happy with Danielle sitting on his lap. God, I hope this is good news and they wont make a big deal out of it. I dont want tot ruin this moment. I cleared my throat, making their attention turn to me. "Um.. guys I have something really big to tell you..." I said slowly. Louis's smile just grew bigger... ok.... "Well um..." This felt like when I told my parents. Oh shit. What if they kick me out. Oh my god. I never thought this in. "Um.... never mind." I said turning around but Zayns hands gripped my shoulders turning me around. "Tell them." his husky voice whispered in my ear. "I'm um... P-pregnant." I said quickly, squeezing my eyes shut. I heard cheers and congratulating. "Oh my god! My baby is growing up!" I heard Louis fake cry. "Lou, I've had a baby before." I said. "I know. I am re-acting what I did when you first told me." He said innocently. I chuckled and I turned around to see Liam give me a bone crushing hug. "Uh- Liam... Baby and mummy can't breathe here." I choked out. "Oh sorry. And I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about the night before. Ugh i feel like killing myself." He said. "Liam, I am not going to say its ok or its alright. But I forgive you. Just please dont drink again." I asked. He nodded. "Now where was that genuine smile I saw a couple of minutes ago?" I teased. His smile came back and he hugged me again. "Um Liam, Again baby and mummy can't breathe." He laughed and only squeezed tighter. "Ah Jesus!" Niall said. I laughed and ran to him jumping into his arms. "Congratz beautiful." Niall said into my hair. Niall and I had also always been close. Just not as close as me and Louis. "Thanks Ni" I said kissing his cheek. I then saw Acacia on the seat confused. "Whats wrong baby girl?" I asked her. "What does Pwegnant mean?" Haha she was so cute. "It's when mummy is going to have a baby. Your going to have a baby sister or brother." I said. "OH MY GOSH! YAYYY!" She screamed, hooking her arms around my neck. All of a sudden I felt a pair of armsaround my stomach. "Hey Madi!" I heard his deep Cheshire accent. "Hiya Harry!" I cheered turning around. "Congratz" He said squeezing me. "Harry. To hard." "That's what she said" He laughed. I slapped his arm as he pretended to wince. "Hey baby!" I heard Zayn's voice from behind me, his arms protectivly wrapping around my waist. "Hey babe!" I replied. "I am so glad things are back to normal... except the pregnant part..." I said stiffling a laugh. "same..."     

(by the way its now May in the story)

SOOOO HAIIII! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG JOHANNA HAD TWINS! LOUIS FINALLY HAS A BABY BRO!!! YAYYYY! Earnest Rupert Atholl Deakin, 5 Ibs 12 oz, and a girl, Doris Poppet Deakin, 4 Ibs 11 oz! YAYYYY TJBGV;JRWbnvl/QJEBvk.jlksd

ANYWAYS SHORT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER IS IN 2 DAYS! ITS GONNA BE A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!!! SORRY MY BOOK ISNT THAT GOOD BUT MEH! YAYYYY LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CONGRATZ JOHANNA, MARK, FELICITY, DAISY, PHEOBE, CHARLOTTE AND LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

- Meg xxx