"Anyone else to come?" Harry asked.

"Yes. Sidney and Danny, Dani and Mark, Louis and Eleanor, Shannon and Olly and Zayn and Perrie," I said. Just as I said this there was a knock on the door and Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie came in with their kids.

"Hi!" they chorused. Louis and Eleanor have been happily married for about 2 and a half years with a little boy called Benjamin (2 years old) as are Perrie and Zayn with a boy and girl called Charlie (2 years old) and Abi (1 year old).

"Hello," I said picking up Charlie.

"Lollie!" Abi said stretching her arms up to me.

"Theres my little Abi," Harry came over picking up Abi from behind. Abi squealed in delight.

The door sounded again and Sidney and her boyfriend Danny was there.

"Everyone's out the back," I told them and they hugged me hello before going to join the others. It's only Dani, Mark, Shannon and Olly to come.

"Everything will be ready in about 5 minutes," Harry said when I walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks for everything Harry," I said kissing him.

"Your welcome sugarpie," he said.

"Whats with the nickname?" I asked.

"Just thought you're so cute," harry answered kissing my nose.

"Mummy, Shannie is at the door," Lucy said coming into the kitchen.

"Thanks love," I said kissing her head as she ran out to play with everyone else.

"Shannon!" I said hugging her.

"Hey wheres my hug?" Olly pouted. I hugged him. If you're wondering Olly and Shannon got together after about 3 months of Olly pleading and many fights later when Shannon finally forgave him and now they are happily engaged.

"Everyone's in the back garden," I told them and they went into the back garden. Now just Dani and Mark to come they better hurry foods about to be served! Just then another knock sounded and I opened it. First thing I saw was their dog jumping up at my legs but he was so small he only reached about mid thigh.

"I basically haven't seen you without Jasper since you got him," I said pointing to the wee dog.

"What can i say I love my Jasper!" Dani said picking up her dog.

"Jasper!" Lucy gasped before running to pet the small dog. Lucy ran off with Jasper to the back garden.

"Hi Mark how are you?" I asked him.

"good really good thanks you?" he answered (picture of Mark and Jasper on the side).

"Good thanks," I said and we all went into the back garden. After MANY hellos harry brought out the food and set it on the table. It was mostly salads and pasta with a few special star and dinosaur ham sandwiches for the kids.

I fed Jake his bottle of milk as we ate as did some of the other mums with their children.

We talked about everything before lunch was finished and Harry and I started tidying up.

"You stay out I got this," harry said.

"No you've been cooking all day you stay out and talk," I persuaded, "Go!" i pushed him out the doors. I cleaned everything up with the help of Perrie and we just talked.

"Remember what a disaster the first tour you came on with us was?" Perrie said.

"Could never forget especially since Shannon and I's sisters got locked up like they deserve!" I said.

"That was one crazy tour!" Perrie laughed.

"Definitely," I agreed and we walked back out into the garden. I walked out into the garden to see all the couples cuddled up next to each other with the kids playing in the sandpit together.

"I suspect they are going to be great friends when they are older," Eleanor said guesturing to the kids.

"Yeah they definitely are," I said watching Lucy help Charlie make a sandcastle.

"Guys Mark and I have something to tell you," Dani said as she and Mark stood up. We all looked at her as if to tell her to carry on. She merely held up her left hand and on her ring finger was a diamond engagment ring. I screamed and ran to hug her. We felt all the other girls hug us too. The boys were calmly saying "well done mate," how can they be calm in these situations well apart from Louis who was now screaming 'They're getting married!' and dancing on the grass. We broke apart and saw the kids were now crowded round louis watching him and giving their baby and toddler laughs.

I guess some people never do grow up.