Talk with Harry

A/N

It's on time today! Hooray!! Hope you like it and thanks for the comments, reads and votes I really appreciate them! Thank you! :D Best comment gets a dedication.

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eleanor's POV

I don't think I have seen anyone but the boys (apart from Harry), Jessie and occasionally Taylor but hardly ever (thank god). In fact I haven't seen Harry for ages and when he was at the last interview after the interview had finished he ran out just as Taylor came running in the room declaring Harry was ignoring her. Ha he's finally seen sense but I think it would be better for everyone if he would just break up with her! I am about 99.999999999999999999999% sure she's cheating on him. I need to ask him about that but he seems kind of on the edge of crying for the last few days and he has been snapping a lot lately. Harry and I were realy close like best friends close until Taylor came and he shut me out and I know Harry like the back of my hand so i know the exprssion he has when he's trying not to cry. I decided to text him to tell him to meet me somewhere.

'Meet me in the lobby at 6 tonight El xx'

'Busy' was the reply.

'nope you have to xx'

'tired busy'

'I don't care meet me! plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee El xx'

'fine'

"Yes!" I yelled punching the air then realising everyone was staring, "sorry," 

 "Whats got you so happy love?" Louis asked coming up behind me wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"I am going to talk to Harry about his attitude and he agreed to meet me later!" I told him.

"Ok tell him to tell Taylor to bugger off from me," Louis said chuckling.

"I will if he's in a good mood," I said turning round and kissing him on the lips his arm still around my waist. I pulled away.

"I need to go now," I told Louis and the others, "Wish me luck," 

I walked down into the lobby and found Harry sitting on the couch with a very bored expression playing with his phone.

"Harry," I said sitting next to him.

"So you wanted to talk?" Harry said.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Fine," he said looking out the window at the fans screaming.

"Lets go somewhere more quiet," I said and lead Harry towards the lift. We got out at Harry's floor.

"No one is in your room are they?" I asked.

"No," Harry answered.

"Good," I said as harry unlocked the door and we walked through it. I heard it click behind us.

"Harry what's been going on? I know you you look like you want to cry but you don't want to show anyone," I said.

"I am not," Harry answered.

"harry don't lie to me," I said.

"I'm not," he answered getting up.

"Don't walk away when I am trying to talk to you harry! Has something happened between you and Lottie?" I asked. From his expression I knew i had hit the problem.

"No Charlotte and I were never a thing," Harry said.

"I never said you were. I just said has something happened between you two?"

"Well you were implying it," he retorted.

"I was implying that something happened with your friendship," I lied.

"Look Eleanor if you want to talk about Charlotte just get out and we were never friends,"

"Since when do you call her Charlotte?" I asked curious.

"Since she was being an annoying bitch to taylor,"

"That didn't stop you before she's always been annoying to Taylor,"

"Go away,"

"Sorry harry I didn't mean to come here to fight,"

"Well it seems like it,"

"Well i didn't I just want you to be truly happy again! Like you were before Taylor came along. Come on Harry I know after you and Taylor manegment wanted you to stay together but screw them just once stand up to them please harry! You haven't been the same Harry we all love since she came along. She's basically ruined our life. You need to get rid of her I want to see you happy again we all do!" I said standing up, "I hope you take some of that into consideration," I opened to door and left going to my own room where I knew everyone (well apart from Lottie, Lorna and Shannon). I miss them but they choose who to trust and we chose the opposite. Sidney is coming over on Sunday i think but by the sounds of it she's on Shannon's side.

Harry's POV

like you were before taylor came along

Am I really sad?

screw them

It's them i need to thank for getting me where I am today. I can't really go against them. I have to be with Taylor until the tours over. Eleanor doesn't understand.

take it into consideration

I am her words won't stop floating around my head and I can't get them out! I have been lying in my bed for hours thinking them over.

*next morning*

I have made my decision and decided Lottie is too special to let go. I had been thinking about it for a few days and Eleanor's speech just pushed me over the line. After ages of convincing myself to get out of bed and find Lottie to tell her that I want to bewith her and I don't care what manegment thinks. I got up going to the bathroom before glancing at myself in the mirror. i gasped my eyes were puffy, bloodshot and red rimmed. I had cried last night seeing that Lottie wasn't there to curl up against me and sleep soundly. I think that's what really changed my mind along with Eleanor. I got ready and made myself look as best as I could before deciding it wasn't too early to go and wake Lottie, Lorna and Shannon. Dani might be there too I am not sure. I walked to lift and pressed the floor above ready to tell Lottie my decision I just she accepts me back.

I got out the lift and knocked on Lorna's bedroom door. I heard someone open the door before Lorna was in front of me tears running down her face eyes bloodshot.

"Are you ok?" i asked.

"No," she answered sniffing. before walking away leaving the door open for me to walk in.

"What happened?" i asked starting to panic now. She was never this quiet.

"It's Lottie she has been missing since last night,"