Chap.29

A/N

Hey Everyone! Its me, Lorna i am back! Hope you liked the last few chapters! Sorry if they are a bit short but hopefully this one will make up for them!! Its really long about 11,980 words!! Thanks to everyone that reads!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eleanor's POV

"Nothing!" Shannon and I exclaimed running out the room.

"Phew, that was close!" Shannon said.

"I know but we found them I wonder where they were and they probably don't want us to tell Taylor as Harry and Taylor may have some problems in their relationship! Anyway we should tell the rest of the girls and before we all go out sight seeing later!" I said to Shannon.

"Ok first we need to get Taylor out the room and aren't we meeting Perrie later as she is coming here with little mix today" Shannon squealed.

"Yeah when Harry and Taylor are away like usual we need to tell the rest of the boys and the girls," I said

"What about Lottie?" Shannon asked, "She might want to keep it a secret from everyone!"

"Hmmm we should ask her where she went and annoy her about it in private then ask if she wants this private then if she says she doesn't mind then we can go tell I hope she says she doesn't mind I can't keep a secret for more than a few hours!" I said.

"Ok well when she comes up when she walks to Jessie's room as she'll probably will be early we just put a bit of cloth round her mouth and drag her in!" Shannon said.

"Wow you would be a good kidnapper! Please say your not a kidnapper!" i begged.

"Yeah I am going to kidnap you all in the night and slit your necks!" Shannon said in a deep and scary voice while unlocking the door with her keycard.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the room.

"Right I will get my scarf and you look through the spyhole thing the top of the door and tell me if she's coming!" Shannon said walking off to her bedroom probably to get a scarf. I thought she was only joking about this thing! I walked and looked through the spyhole thing at the top of the door I don't know what you call it!

I looked throughout for about a minute when Shannon came back in.

"do you think this will cover her eyes and mouth?" Shannon asked holding out a winter scarf.

"Why did you bring that? It's the the middle of summer?" I asked incredulously.

"just in case it started snowing then I could make fun of you guys for being in the snow in shorts and tops!" Shannon said laughing, "now do you think I need a bigger scarf?"

"I think that one will be fine quick she's coming!" I said quickly. We opened the door open a crack then when she walked past we jumped out putting the scarf around her head and pulling her kicking and struggling body onto the couch of our hotel room. We then went and untied the scarf as she was trembling. Her eyes were closed and when nothing happened she slowly opened one eye and when she saw it was us she jumped and hugged the life out of us then suddenly let go.

"Never ever ever scare me like that again!" Lottie said furious.

"So where did you and Harry go this morning?" Shannon asked ignoring Lottie's last statement.

"What were you doing in my room this morning?" Lottie asked.

"stop avoiding the question did he take you on a date? did you kiss?" I said.