Chap.22

A/N

Here is another update tonight! Cant believe I actually have done 2 chapters in one night!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry's POV

I trudged upstairs not in the mood to do anything with Taylor anymore. I can't believe they have been out with Lottie and her friends being my back! I opened the door to find Taylor lying across the bed in only lingerie.

"Sorry I am not in the mood!" I told her.

She came up behind me and started sucking my neck, "What's wrong?" she whispered into my ear making shivers go down my spine.

"It's just that we have to go on tour and you are allowed to come obviously otherwise I would not go either as when you are not around me I feel like my other half has been ripped away from me! It's just they invited the Bitch and her her friends!" I told her we always called Lottie, Bitch as Taylor hated calling her any other name!

"Why? I thought you told them not to hang out with her ever again?" Taylor asked.

"I did but they went behind my back and hanged out with her!" I sighed.

"I would like to hang her!" Taylor exclaimed and I chuckled, "It's easy," Taylor said to herself.

"Whats easy?" I asked smiling at my beautiful girlfriend.

"All we have to do is you go and tell Simon that Lottie cant come anymore and he won't reserve a seat for her on the plane or a room in the hotel!" Taylor said.

"Brilliant this is why your my girlfriend!" I sighed so glad I could call this amazing woman mine!

"And I'm good in bed so come on!" she laughed and winked dragging me onto the bed and straddling me. And you can only imagine what happened after that.

Shannon's POV

We were all sitting in Jessie's flat thinking of what to do when Lorna's phone binged telling her she had a text. She read it then showed us.

From TheIrishHottie

Hey beautiful we told Harry about tour and he maybe a bit mad but he'll get over it! Anyway wanna ask if you and your friends want to come over to my place where I am sure Liam's missing Jessie! Remember their almost kiss! :) 

Xxxxxxxxx

"Awww what's with the contact name, beautiful and kisses?" Lottie cooed and Lorna blushed.

"He likes you!!" Jessie sang.

"You're one to talk what's going on with this almost kiss?" I demanded.

"Emm..well.....I.....he......toy story!" she stuttered.

"me and Niall caught them almost kissing while watching Tiy story the first night we slept over!" Lorna yelled and started laughing. Jessie rolled her eyes.

"Are you going to text him back?"Jessie asked changing the subject.

"Calm your horses Liam will still be there!" Lorna said.

She texted him back and I grabbed her phone she had written:

To: TheIrishHottie

Yeah we will be there in about 10 minutes. Jessie was practically begging me to text you faster so she could see Liam and that was hilarious the almost kiss! :) xxxxxxxxxx

"Awwww! How cute!" I yelled showing everyone the text and finally Lorna wrestled the phone out my hands and stuffed it back in her pocket.

Lorna's POV

The truth was I stayed up nearly all night last night testing Niall. he was so sweet and I know I have feelings for him more than friends. But friends will all we'll ever be as he can have any girl out there why would he pick someone from London who isn't actually pretty!

"Lorna? Lorna?" Lottie was snapping her fingers on front of my face trying to get me out my daydream.

"What? Who? Where?" I asked.

Lottie just rolled her eyes, " We are leaving stupid!" Lottie said grabbing my hand and leading me out to the car where everyone else was waiting.

"Finally, you need to stop daydreaming about Niall!" Jessie said starting the car and driving in the direction of Niall's flat.

We got out the car and walked into the building then into the lift. I felt it go up then the doors pinger open. We knocked on Niall's door and waited for someone to open it when suddenly Louis swing the door open and screamed, "we are playing truth or dare!" then ran away leaving the door open so we decided to walk straight in. They play way too much truth or dare!