Lottie and Louis's joke

• Dedicated to Niall for being Irish!

A/N

So sorry I haven't updated i have been very busy with homework and stuff. So sorry I am going to update at least once a week. Sorry I know how it feels to be waiting on someone to publish.

Love you all

Lorna xxx

Louis's POV

I woke up lying next to Eleanor and I was about to wake her up when I heard,

"Pssst Louis," Someone whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back.

Lottie got up, "Do you wanna play a joke on them?"

"Hell yeah!" I shouted.

"SHHH they will hear you!" She said slamming a hand over my mouth.

"Fine what shall we do?" I whispered/asked.

"We could wrap them in duck tape so the sticky side sticks to the floor!" Lottie explained.

"All right what about Niall and Lorna who I think are in Niall's room?" I asked.

"I'll think of something, you go get ducktape and sort the boys and I will sort the girls!" 

"Ok," I said giving her a salute. she gave ma a salute back and marched off to get some ducktape.

We found 4 rolls between us and Lottie went straight to Taylor to tape her up. I wonder how Taylor is going to react when she wakes up she is going to be pissed. On the bright side I have a new partner in crime!

We snuck into Niall's room and there on the bed was Lorna and on the couch was Niall both were passed out.

"I have the perfect plan!" Lottie said her eyes gleaming with mischeif., "Right ok you get Niall and undress him until he is in his boxers I will do the same to Lorna until she's in her bra and pants. Then you lift Niall and put him in bed with Lorna and throw a condom on top for good measure!"

"That is genius!" I said and walked over to Niall.

We high fived then got to work undressing them both. I'm not suprised Niall didnt wake up he's a heavy sleeper. I through a condom on his bed and me and Lottie walked out where everyone was just waking up. Brilliant I thought getting out my phone and filming it. Taylor woke up first and tried to sit up and when she found she couldn't she started screaming,

"Charlotte Taylor Swift! You come back here right now and unwrap me!" Lottie went into a fit of laughter with tears rolling down her face. I never knew her middle name was Taylor.

Everyone started to wake up becasue of Taylor's screaming and Lottie was laughing so hard she fell backwards off her chair and onto the floor still laughing. Charlie who I didnt strap down either as he was only 4 was laughing so hard he rolled off Zayn's lap and rolled onto Zayn's face and Zayn who had his arms strapped down couldn't get him off. I was also on the ground laughing it was so funny.

"Charlotte unwrap me now!" taylor demanded.

"Nah I'll unwrap everyone apart from you and Harry because he will go and unwrap you Sorry harry!"

Me and Lottie went about unwraping people except Harry and Taylor. "Guys I want you to come and see what Louis and I found out!" Lottie exclaimed. We both ran into Niall's room and motioned everyone to stay quiet and follow us they all looked in and Jesssie shouted,

"Oh My God Lorna!" Niall woke up. "What?" He asked confused then looked at Lorna and what he was wearing!

"Oh Shit!" He exclaimed.

Lorna woke up and saw Niall, "Lottie I am going to kill you for this!" Lorna ran at her then relised what she was wearing and dived back under the covers blushing like mad.

"What did I do?" Lottie asked inoccently.

"Lottie I know you, remember how when we were at a school trip to Paris and we were staying at a hotel you made me help you do this to our unfortunate roomates who happened to be a boy and a girl!" Lorna told her, "Now where did hide my clothes?"

"Me! It was all Louis's idea!" Lottie gasped and started fake crying. It was so funny I started laughing so did everyone else.

"Eh...i know we all hate Taylor but don't you think we should unwrap her," Eleanor told us.

"Wait you guys hate Taylor?" lottie asked.

"We sure do!" Perrie answered coming in the door.

"Oh my god I love you all so much!" Lottie screamed pulling us all into a group hug.

We all walked back to where taylor and Harry were and they had given up struggling to get out and they had fallen back to sleep. If they were a cute couple I would awwh really loudly and take a picture and post it on twitter but they are not a cute couple and never will be she acts all horrible to us especially the girls and when Harry comes she puts her innocent face on and acts like she is so nice helping out where she can and shit. Harry can't see she's using him for fame or whatever but she already has a load of fame why would she want to date Harry if she doesn't like him I need to think about this.

Lottie had brought in two pots and went over to the sleeping harry and Taylor and started smashing them together, "Wake up it's morning!" Lottie screamed over the noise of the pots she was banging together.

Lorna and Niall came rushing through to see what the noise was. Now there is a cute couple! Both fully dressed, Lorna was wearing Niall's closed which caused lottie to drop the pans and scream, "Awwww Lorna is wearing Niall's clothes that is soo cute! lorna and Niall sitting in a tree doing something they shouldn't be starts with a s ends in a x OMG their having..." LOrna jumped over the table putting her hand over Lottie's mouth before she could finish what she was saying.

"You better run!" Lorna shouted at Lottie who was already half way up the stairs they ran around for like half an hour then they both collapsed with exaustion on the couch.

"Should we let taylor and harry out now?" Jessie asked.

"I am not ready to be chased round the house again!" Lottie panted.

"Please!" Harry begged.

"Fine!" Lottie sighed and unwrapped him and he obviously went straight to taylor to unwrap her.

Taylor was up and off towards Lottie before Harry had fully unwrapped her. Taylor lunged at Lottie and knocked her over and they both started kicking and punching, scratching and pulling each others hair out, "Cat Fight!" I screamed.

The rest of the boys tried to seperate them but they just got lashed out at. I ran outside and grabbed 5 waterguns and took one for me and gave the rest of the lads one. We all sprayed on the count of three and Taylor and Lottie got such a shock that they stopped fighting. I think it made Taylor more mad but Lottie was laughing her but off as were Lorna, Jessie, Shannon, Charlie and Niall.

"Haha you're soaking!" Lottie jeered at Taylor.

"Shut up you little whore!" Taylor screamed and tried to jump at lottie again but Harry held her back.

I know Harry had a crush on Lottie so bringing her here wasn't my brightest idea, wait a minute that's it! I can get Lottie to come here often so hopefully harry falls for her even more and then he might break up with taylor for Lottie! then we dont have to talk to taylor again! I am a genious even though i say so myself!

"Well I got to go home," Shannon said breaking the silence.

"We need your number!" Lottie, Jessie and Lorna screamed basically launching themselves across the room to get Shannon's number.

"Really?" Shannon sounded suprised.

"Yes of course you're our friend!" Lorna yelled crashing Shannon into a massive hug.

"Yeah sure!" Shannon said typing her number into their phones while they were typing their numbers into Shannon's phone.