Chap.25

Jessie's POV

We all got out the plane an were hit by the heat of New York and the sound of screaming fans. That's right we are in New york people!

"come on!"Liam said tugging at my hand trying to get me to stop gawking mouth open wide at everything.

"Aww their holding hands!" Lottie and Louis both screamed in our ears. We quickly dropped hands and went bright red. The rest of the group caught up with us except Harry and Taylor who were walking about 5 feet behind us. We all waved to the fans and climbed into the tour bus. We all got comfortable and chose our beds even though we are going to mostly be staying in hotels.

Lottie sat on a bed, "Hey that's mine Move bitch!" Taylor shouted.

"I'm good thanks!" Lottie said an smiled sweetly at Taylor. Lottie really knows how to annoy Taylor.

"I said MOVE!" Taylor screamed.

"I know what you said I am not deaf! But I might be with all this screaming your doing so can you tone it down a bit!" Lottie said.

"I want to sleep near Harry!"Taylor shouted stomping her foot.

"well sleep next to him then!" Lottie said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Harry needs to do something about his girlfriend before Lottie rips her head off and runs it over with this bus.

"Come on babe you know what fun we can have if were in the same bed!" Harry said winking.

"Suddenly I don't feel like staying in this bed!" Lottie said but I knew she wouldn't give up that bed for her life as if Taylor wants something Lottie is very stubborn into letting her have it!

The bus stopped and we all got out.

"Now we must go in in an orderly cue!"Paul said.

"Yes sir!" Louis exclaimed saluting Paul. Paul just shook his head obviously used to Louis and his weird ways.

We all walked into the lift and Paul pulled out a sheet of paper. "I will tell you your rooms when we get to the top floor. Everyone is on the same floor apart from one room which is a floor below," he explained.

The lift dinged and we all got out.

"Right in room 841 is Lorna, Jessie and Taylor. In room 842 is Shannon and Eleanor. In room 843 is Louis and Zayn. In room 844 is Liam and Niall and in room 756 is Harry." Paul said passing out the keys, "I will be in room 840 if you need me!"

"Emm.. Paul what about me?" Lottie asked.

"Hmmm you're not on this sheet that's strange! Are you sure the boys said that you were coming?" Paul asked.

"Were sure!" Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn said together. I bet it was Taylor. I saw Lottie start to get worried.

"Well go into a room with the girls and I will just phone Simon," Paul said utterly confused.

"Come on Lottie!" I said.

Taylor stalked off to Harry's room muttering why on earth She couldn't share a room with Harry and why his was on a different floor and her usual stuff that she whines about!

"let's all go in our room," Lorna said and we all walked down the hall. 835....836....837....838.....839.....840.....841 finally!

I put the key in the lock and turned it and opened the for where our luggage and Lottie's was on the floor. There were 2 bedrooms one with 2 beds one with one. Me and Lorna will be in the one with 2 beds we don't feel like sharing with Taylor.

"I wonder where you're going to go?" Eleanor wondered out loud.

"Wouldn't it be funny if she had to share with Harry!" Shannon said.

"then they can have sex down on the floor below and no one will know if they sort their hair in the morning and she doesn't come out pregnant!" Lorna said.

"I am still here you know!" Lottie said and coughed awkwardly.

Someone knocked on our door.

"Come in!" Eleanor yelled. Paul walked in.

"Hey Paul," I said.

"Hello Jessie!" Paul said back, "Well I talked to Simon and he said that Harry had told him you weren't coming!"

"I bet that was Taylor's idea!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"Well anyway all the rooms are booked up but there is on bed left. I know Simon doesn't want girls and boys in the same room but I'm sorry Lottie you're gonna have to sleep in room 756 with Harry," Paul said.

"Well at least I am not getting chucked off!" Lottie smiled lightly. She grabbed her bags.

"I'll help you with those," I offered

"thanks and thanks Paul for getting me a room!" Lottie said.

"Your very welcome!" Paul answered.

I grabbed a few bags and headed out the door with Lottie.

"So how do you really feel?" I asked.

"Ready to annoy Taylor so she has to move to China!" Lottie exclaimed laughing and I started laughing too!

We knocked on Harry's door and Harry slowly opened giving is a weird look.

"You have an extra bed Lottie's staying in it!" I said in a monotone voice walking straight in.

"You cant just barge into my hotel room like that!" Harry shouted.

"It's Lottie's hotel room too and she doesn't mind if I barge in!" I said walking into a random room and finding it empty dropping the bags and walking back out.

"Well I am going to talk to the girls bye Lottie come up if you want to," I said before walking out.

Harry's POV

Jessie walked straight out. She can't just barge Into my hotel room like that!

"Harry what's going on?" I heard Taylor ask from the living area.

"Nothing to worry about babe I will take care of it!" I shouted back to Taylor.

"Well I am going to sort my stuff out in my room but I will take a tour of the place first!" Lottie said. I bet she just wants to find Taylor to annoy her.

She walked off and I went into the living area where Taylor was.

"Well something came up and you're not going to like it!" I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It's just........." I started but got interrupted by Lottie.

"Hey guys!" Lottie said plopping herself on the couch next to ours.

"What are you doing here?" Taylor sneered.

"I am watching the TV!" Lottie said flicking through the channels.

"Why are you in our room?" Taylor said starting to get angry.

"Just chillin' and it is not your room!" Lottie said back.

"Why can't you get your own room?" Taylor shouted.

"Because two people went and told Simon that I wasn't coming so now I have to stay here!" Lottie shouted.

"Get out!" Taylor yelled standing up.

"No it's my room! You get out!" Lottie yelled.

"I don't want you in here!" Taylor yelled back.

"Well I don't want you in here either and it's my room!" Lottie yelled.

"I want Taylor here too!" I said.

"Well we flip a coin, heads, Taylor stays! Tails she goes!" Lottie said to me and we shaked on it. The coin flipped and turned in the air before landing on Lottie's palm.

"Tails!" she said triumphantly, "Goodbye Taylor!" she sang and started doing a weird dance and when I accidentally let out a small laugh Taylor gave me a death glare and walked out.

We stood there awkwardly until I coughed and muttered something about making food and she said something about going to see the girls but if she finds Taylor here when she gets back someones going to get murdered.