Chap.15

• Dedicated to To everyone that reads! xxx

A/N

Sorry for not updating for so long I had a lot of homework that I had to do. Thank you to everyone that reads I have almost got 400 reads!!! I can't believe it!!! the first to comment gets a dedication. i can't believe Niall is going to be 20 soon! He's growing up! My crazymofo leprecaun! Please follow me and vote! I will follow back!

Love you all

Lorna xxx

Lottie's POV

Lorna, Charlie and me went back to our house while Jessie went back to her own. i feel sorry for how she has to be home alone but we try to go over as much as we can. The funny thing is I have no idea who Jessie's parents are, i met them when I just moved there but one day they just disapeered and Jessie wouldn't speak to us for days and she never told us where they went. Anyway I said goodbye to Shannon as I found out she lives close to us. We found out that Shannon lives in the same apartment block as Jessie so when we split up Shannon and Jessie went together and Lorna, Charlie and I went home. Today we found out that Shannon's mum died and Shannon took her mum's last name while her sister took her dad's, Geddes. She moved out her dad's house about 1 month ago and hasn't spoken to her sister in about 3 years. My phone beeped and so did Lorna's I looked at it and saw a text from Zayn.

Meet us tomorrow at starbucks at 2 - Z

What about Taylor? - C

Her and Harry have an interview and photoshoot together - Z

Do you want me to bring Charlie? - C

He might get a bit bored we have to tell you something - Z

Ok, see you tomorrow at 2 - C

Me and Lorna both turned to each other and said, "We have to meet the boys tomorrow at 2!"

We started laughing, Lorna more than me, "Who texted you?" I asked Lorna.

"Niall," She said blushing.

"Awwww you would make a cute couple, Nirna all the way!!!!!" I shouted.

"Who's Nirna?" Lorna asked.

"You and Niall's couple name!"

"I think Liam texted Jessie about the thing as well," Lorna said changing the subject. I decided to let it go for now.

"Hey you all get your boyfriends to text you no fair!" I whined.

"We are still single!"

"For now," I mumbled under my breath but Lorna still heard me.

"I heard that! You are just jelous because Harry isn't single!" Lorna jokingly jeered at me.

"I don't even like harry!"

"Sure you don't!" Lorna said her words laced with sarcasm. "I am hungry!"

"I think mum made pasta," I said and before I even finished my sentance Lorna had raced off towrds the kitchen.

Lorna was sitting at the table with Charlie eating the pasta mum made. "Wheres mum?" I asked.

"She is just coming, she had to do something in her office," Lorna answered eating food while she was talking.

Mum came downstairs from her office and grabbed a bowl of pasta and sat down next to us.