Dani's surprise visit

A/N

Here it is on time!! I hope you like it and best comment gets a dedication. thanks for all the reads and comments and likes I have been getting it makes my day! :)

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dani's POV

"please! please!" I begged my dad for about the 1000th time today.

"Fine," he sighed, "on two conditions,"

"anything!" I pleaded.

"You stay in touch and don't get in any fights!" my dad said with a smile on her face.

"Thank yooouuuuu!!!" I yelled hugging him.

"Your welcome sweetie," he said holding out an envelope. I took it and opened and screamed.

"Dad!!! Thank you thank you I love you!" I yelled hugging him again. As inside the envelope was airplane tickets to where Lottie said they were going next.

"Your welcome I knew you wanted to go so I bought them a few weeks ago but decided to annoy you a bit," my dad smirked.

"I can't believe I am going!!!" I yelled jumping around the living room before looking at the date of the ticket and screaming in excitment again.

"I am going tomorrow??!???!?!" I yelled at my dad.

"Yip!" he turned around smiling.

"I got to pack!!" I yelled taking two steps at a time into my room before picking up my phone and calling Sidney.

"Hey Sid!" I yelled into the phone.

"hey Dani!!" she said back, "What's got you excited?"

"I am gioing to meet the boys and everyone tomorrow!" I yelled bursting with excitment.

"Really?? I am going the following weekend," she said.

"I think I will be still there," I replied.

"So are you surprising everyone or do they know you're coming?" she asked.

"Surprise hopefully," I answered.

"want Paul's number so you can ask him to pick you up at the airport?" Sidney asked.

"Ok," I said and she listed off the number while I wrote it down.

"Thanks," I said.

"Did you see the magazine with Shannon last night in it?" Sidney asked.

"Yeah that woman is another person I am adding to my list that I am going to kick their ass when I get there," i said.

"Did you see the video of drunk Harry and Taylor snogging in the club?" Sidney asked.

"Yeah that was disgusting!" I said, "Well I better pack,"

"Ok byeeee!" she yelled.

"Byeeee!" I yelled and hung up, pulling my suitcase out from under the bed.

Harry's POV

Lottie needs to understand I have to do what managment says I can't just turn my back on them I mean they got me to where I am today without them I wouldn't be anything! I want to stay with Lottie but I can't dump Taylor. Uhhh! Why is my love life so confusing!!!

Lottie's POV

He chose the stupid manegment great! He prefers his career to me well I know I am probably being a bitch right now but I don't care I don't want to be third after his career and my own sister!

"hey Lottie how did yours go?" Lorna asked stepping in the room after her night with Niall.

"Bad! I am guessing yours went well?" I said.

"Yeah we are back together," Lorna said.

"What happened?" she asked and I told her the whole story.

"Well you need to keep your mind off of things! How about this weekend we go to the club down the road-" Lorna paused after seeing my expression, "Ok maybe not that one how about that one up the street?"

"I don't dance and you hate drinking," I responded.

"Good point lets go to that waterpark just me, you and Shannon ok?"

"Saturday?"

"It's a deal!"

"Shannon!! Saturday waterpark me and Lorna!" I yelled through to the bedroom where Shannon was just coming out of.

"Yay!!" Shannon yelled sitting down on the couch's with us.

"Do you know what I was thinking?" I said.

"What?" they asked.

"I think Taylor and I should switch rooms," I said, "and you and Jessie,"

"Yeah but you would be in a room all by yourself," Lorna said.

"I can move the bed into your room there is enough room," I laughed.

"Yeah Jessie and Eleanor have definitely been best friends over the past week and do you know if Perrie's still here?" Lorna asked.

"I feel bad now I haven't talked to her," I said.

"neither," Shannon said.

"I will text her and the girls," I said taking out my phone.

'Sorry Perrie for not speaking to you while you were here,' I messaged her.

'Hey girls' I messaged our group chat.

"Done," I said putting my phone away. Just as I did that that my phone vibrated. It was Perrie.

'Hey Lottie call me'

"One minute I need to phone perrie I will be two seconds," I said leaving the room.

"hey Perrie," I said as she picked up.

"hey Lottie I just want you to know the girls and I are all behind Shannon," Perrie said.

"Thank god I didn't want to breka friendship with you girls too!"

"Well anyway we're going to the waterpark on Saturday. You, Lorna and Shannon want to come?" Perrie asked.

"We were going anyway!" I exclaimed.

"Great meet you there at 10?"

"Ok great! Can't wait! bye," I said.

"Bye," she said and hung up.

I walked back through to the living room.

"The girls are on our side and they were planning to go to the waterpark on Saturday so I said we'd meet them there if that's all right?" I explained.

"Great!" Shannon and Lorna said.

"So what are we doi-" I started.

"Whose ass needs kicking I am here!" came a voice bursting through the door.

"Dani!" we yelled and ran to hug her.