Shopping and Concert

• Věnováno Everyone that reads

A/N

130 reads woo! Thank you guys so much i would have never thought I would even get 100. Thank you so much. I am going to try and put up another chapter tomorrow because i am super happy! anyway Thank you so much. Please comment what you think even bad comments i don't care but it helps me write the next chapter as some days i just cant be bothered writing it so please comment it would mean a lot.

Lottie's POV

I woke up to Jessie and Lorna jumping up and down on my bed screaming, "We are going to the One Direction concert we need to get our clothes!!"

"I thought we did that yesterday!" I whined trying to get them to shut up so I could sleep.

"No you stormed out the mall after you saw Taylor," Lorna answered quieter.

"Fine I'm up," I groaned getting out of bed. They cheered and ran downstairs probably to make breakfast, that's the good thing about getting up after everyone else, you don't have to make breakfast.

I went to have a shower and change. I changed into jeans, a white long sleeved top, a brown scarf and cardigan.

When I went downstairs Lorna and Jessie were sitting on the couch eating pancakes.

Lorna was wearing a white top with ripped jeans and a black flower necklace.

Jessie was wearing a white long sleeved top and jeans with a black jacket and fluffy hood.

I went and got a plate of pancakes and sat down on the couch with Lorna and Jessie.

"Well I will get something that represents Harry," I told them.

"Wont that piss your sister off?" Jessie asked.

"Like you said she isn't going to see me," I told them. Actually half the reason I am going to buy something the represents Harry is that I kinda want taylor to see me so she gets pissed off but the other half is I like Harry. Over night as I tossed and turned in my bed, thinking about having to go to this concert and maybe see Taylor. I thought why am I letting Taylor ruin my fun I have been waiting for this for months so I've decided I wont let Taylor ruin my fun. We all finished our breakfast and left the house to go to the mall.

When we got to the mall we went straight to the 1D shop where only Lorna actually bought something. Finally after 4 hours of looking round shops we got our outfits and chose one for Charlie as he had begged us to come and he also loves One Direction even though he is only 4. When we were done Lorna was starving so we decided to go into the nearest Nandos where Lorna ordered about 4 starters, 5 main courses and 9 puddings. Jessie and I only ordered a starter, main course and pudding. After we finished eating our meals (Not surprisingly Lorna finished first) we went to Lorna and mine's house to get the tickets, change and pick up Charlie. We raced upstairs to get changed and when we were done we met back downstairs in the living room. I was wearing jeans, white converse, white t-shirt, a black blazer and a bow in my hair.

Lorna was wearing a blue dress with a picture of One Direction at the bottom, wristbands that said what makes you beautiful and red converse that had one direction and 1D written on the side.

Jessie was wearing a grey jumper with a big picture of One Direction on it and denim shorts with tights and a wristband that says 1D.

Charlie was wearing a miniature version of what Zayn wore on the One Thing music video.

My mum drove us there so we didn't have to find anywhere to park our car. We all jumped out and mum drove away so we all went to stand in the cue. I was really nervous and excited I couldn't wait I think Lorna and Jessie felt the same. Charlie kept talking about how great it would be and stuff and how he couldn't wait to see Zayn. After about an hour of waiting we were near the front and we saw the bodyguard handing out some little ticket things with numbers. I wonder what they are for. We handed the man our tickets and he gave each of us a little orange card with 3-digit number on it like the girls that were before us got. "It's a raffle ticket if the boys shout out your number you get to go backstage with 4 friends and speak to the boys, Eleanor and Taylor for an hour."

"I have 303!" I shouted and the guy pushed us gently inside.

"I hope one of our numbers get shouted out how I would love to meet the boys and Eleanor!" Jessie shouted at us jumping around like crazy. Charlie was playing with his ticket so Lorna took it off of him before he lost it. We walked around and quickly found our seats. Lorna sat on the end of our row with Jessie next to her then Charlie then me. The seat next to me was empty.

"What if I have to go up and have an hour talk with Taylor that would be torture I already have to spend half an hour with her every second Saturday!" I groaned just the thought of it made me want to rip my ticket up.

I was going to when Jessie said, "Us getting chosen is about 100,000,000 to 4 what are the chances of us being picked and if you do get picked you can always go in there and sit next to Harry and flirt. You love seeing Taylor get really angry anyway,"

"Fine," I said thinking of all that I could do to make Taylor jealous. I was so deep in thought I didn't realise someone had sat next to me until she said, "Hey,"

"Hey," I said back

"I'm Shannon by the way, I recognise you but I don't know where from,"

"Well I'm Taylor Swift's sister,"

"OMG its you I liked what you said to Taylor she was being quite a bitch to you to be honest,"

"Thanks, I'm Charlotte but please call me Lottie, these are my friends, Lorna and Jessie and this is my brother Charlie," I told her.

"So is Charlie Taylor's brother?" She asked.

"No he got adopted same as me."

"HI!" Lorna squealed.

"Hey," Jessie said.

"Hiya," Charlie spoke in his cute baby voice.

"Hi I'm Shannon," Shannon told them.

Charlie was bouncing in his seat and told us he was trying to see through the wall to see One Direction. Of course he couldn't do that but we told him if he tried really hard he would see them. He was so excited well who wouldn't be.

The sixty second countdown started and we were screaming our lungs out just like everyone around us.