At their house

• Dedicated to Everyone that reads

A/N

Sorry for not updating on Saturday or Sunday. I dont have an excuse only that I am lazy. So sorry again. Please keep comenting and voting.

Love you all!

Lorna xxx

Lorna's POV

I followed Niall into Louis's house where Louis, Liam, Jessie, Lottie, Shannon and a really pretty brown haired girl who I think is Eleanor were snickering at something. Niall and I turned bright red even though I don't know what they are laughing about but I have a feeling its about me and Niall.

"Me first!" Louis screamed probably making every ones eardrums burst, " I dare Lorna to............."

"Wait I need food and I choose truth!" I screamed running off to the kitchen not before hearing Louis whisper to Lottie, "Shes a lot like Niall,"

I blushed thinking of Niall and went into the fridge and got out lots of ingredients to make a sandwich. I made one and saw there was another one in the fridge so i decided to put it on top of my sandwich to make it a double sandwich. The sandwich that I found in the fridge had a note on it.

This is my sandwich if you eat it you are dead. that is mine and only mine. I will take your food of your plate for a week!

Niall.

I shrugged he wouldn't do that if he took my food I would do a lot worse things like try to eat his hand cut off his hair when hes asleep. No one steals food from Lorna. I went into the living room and as soon as I sat down Niall asked, "Is that my sandwich?"

"Is yours the one with the note on it," I asked innocently.

"Yes it is," Niall said trying to grab the sandwich.

"i wouldn't do that," Jessie warned, "I did that once and she cut my hair when i was asleep so I had to go to the hairdressers so it was all the same length!"

"I dare Lorna to feed Niall the sandwich!" Louis yelled. Niall sat there with his mouth open waiting for the sandwich he wasn't getting any if i have any say in this. I stuffed the whole thing in my mouth saying, "Too late!" Instead it came out like, "Moo wate!"

Niall started whining, "Im hungry bt someone ate my sandwich!" glaring at me.

"Oh well I dare Lorna to sit on Niall's lap!" Niall pulled me on his lap to be honest he was very comfy i wish i could go to sleep like this and wake up everyday for the rest of my life! Wait! Where! did that come from I only met the guy!

"My turn, My turn!" I squealed, "Lottie truth or dare?!?"

"Dare!" She shouted she is always the rdaredevil in our trio and the flirt and the joker, I was the greedy one obviously and Jessie was like the mother of our group.

"I dare you to.........," I started then thought really hard knowing Lottie will do anything if you dare her, "I dare you when Harry comes in run up to him and kiss him full on the lips then start kissing his face saying how much you missed him and are happy he's back!"

"Fine! I will wait intil he comes through that door. But it will piss off my sister and she is not nice when she is angry actually she is never nice!" Lottie told us. 

"Havent you always wanted to get back at your sister for everything shes done so why not kiss her boyfriend that she probably loves!" Eleanor told her.

"Yeah that will be fun and Niall truth or dare?" Lottie said.

"Dare!" Niall said trying to sound as if he wasnt frightened becasue im pretty sure he knows that lottie will choose something terrible for him. After a bit of whispering with Louis she finally said,