Chap.34

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating sooner I have had lots of homework between trying to finish French presentations and ICT magazines and typing up English stories then there was a school trip to Edinburgh and then i was ill! I am so sorry I will try and update soon hopefully. Hope you all like this chapter and everyone who comments will at least get one dedication in this book.

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Shannon's POV

Lottie left and Eleanor and I sat on the couch.

"Right how are we going to make sure Lottie thinks we are actually doing something outside the hotel?" I asked.

"You are going to see Olly outside the hotel so that won't matter but me and Louis are going to play detectives and see what them two get up too!!" Eleanor said.

"Thats a go- " I started saying but Lottie came into the room.

"Hi guys!" she said sitting down next to us on the couch.

"Well we need to go, Have fun with Harry!" Eleanor rushed grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door and into Niall and zayn's hotel apartment where we knew Louis would be there too waiting for Eleanor.

"Hello everyone!" we said plopping down on the couch.

"Where's Lottie?" louis asked.

"I think she went to find Harry hopefully!" I answered.

"Thats go- " Louis started before hearing a knock at the door and he went to answer it. We heard faint chatting then Lottie came through saying, "I am here to see Zayn!"

"We all gotta go!" Eleanor shouting grabbing mine and Louis's hand and dragging us out with the other boys following behind us. We went into our room and sat on the couch. we then realised Lottie had given up thankfully so we started chatting about random things when Louis said, "Well me and Zayn are going back to our room we will see you girls later!" They walked out and me and Eleanor started talking about random things until we both fell asleep.

Soon a loud knock woke me up from my slumber. I tiredly dragged myself to the door and opened it revealing Lottie with her suitcases.

"Hi!" I yawned.

"Can I please stay here?" Lottie begged.

"Sure but why? Is it Taylor?" I asked I swear if it was taylor ruining Lottie's time alone with Harry I am going to rip out her guts and chuck them to the South Pole! Thats how much I want them two together.

"Me and Harry were jumping on my bed and it broke!" Lottie said walking straight past me while I burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

"Oh My God Eleanor you need to hear this!!" I yelled. Eleanor stumbled through rubbing her eyes.

"This better be good!" she grumbled, "Oh hello Lottie," she said in a more cheery tone.

"Ask Lottie why she's staying the night!" I said excitedly trying harrd to hold my laughter in.

"Why are you staying the nig-  wait you're staying the night?" Eleanor asked now wide awake.

"Because my bed broke," Lottie answered.

"How?" Eleanor asked.

"Well me and Harry wer- "Lottie started but Eleanor butted in.

"Told you, you would see him naked!" Eleanor shouted laughing.