Lorna's apology

A/N

Best comment gets a dedication. Thank you to all my beautiful readers, commenters and voters!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lorna's POV

I now realise what an idiot I have been. Why didn't I stick to Shannon's side she would never do that!! I am so stupid. It is like 4 in the morning and I want to apologise to Shannon but it's 4 in the morning so I think I'll wait for a more appropriate time to do it. I don't care if anyone else doesn't want to apologise I am and Lottie, Harry, Shannon and I can be friends together if shannon ever forgives me for doubting her.

It's now 5 and I have an urge to go to Shannon and apologise right now. I really need to get it over with but she might not be happy with me. I get up anyway and quickly get dressed needing to apologise I don't think I have ever felt so guilty in my life I just need Shannon to forgive me. Eleanor gave me the key to her and Shannon's room when we got here so i opened their door quietly tip toeing in making sure I don't wake Eleanor up. I walked towards Shannon's room and opened the door expecting to be greeted by her sleeping in her bed instead I walked straight bang into a hoover. What I thought was Shannon's room was actually a cupboard and i just made a loud crash. I shoved the hoover back into the cupboard and quickly and quietly shut the door. Just as I thought everyone was still asleep Shannon walked out the door next to the cupboard.

"What are you doing here? Come to bitch about me to Eleanor about how I am such a slut?" Shannon spat.

"Shannon I am so sorry. I know you'd never do that I would have waited till later but the guilt that I doubted you was becoming too much. Please forgive me!" I begged.

"Why did you ever think I would do them things?" she asked.

"I don't know it's just the picture was so real. Who would've made that anyway?" I asked.

"Maybe my sister," Shannon said.

"Do you forgive me please," I begged.

"Fine, thank you for getting some sense knocked into your head," Shannon said and we hugged.

"I am glad someone else believes me," Shannon said

"I am glad you've forgiven me," I said. We let go, "Sorry about waking you up with the hoover by the way,"

"No bother I was already awake and Eleanor could sleep through a volcanic erruption," Shannon joked then her face fell realising Eleanor wasn't her friend anymore.

"It's ok. You have Lottie, Harry and I. You're true friends who'll stick behind you forever more," I said, "Now I am starving want to go out for an early breakfast?" 

"Are you ever not starving?" Shannon laughed.

"That is a very rare species of myself you'll only find if theres an all you can eat thing and I have eaten loads and no one has dragged me away," I said and Shannon left to go get changed while I sat in the living room thanking god that Shannon had the heart to forgive me.

"Want to go and wake Lottie and Harry up?" Shannon asked from behind me.

"You know how bad morning people they are! Would you dare?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah let's go!" Shannon said leading us out the door and down the hallway to the lift.

We knocked on Lottie and Harry's door quite loudly as they are probably in a deep sleep (in the same bed). I decided then to kick the door. As I did that someone poked their head out a nearby door and shouted.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep!"

"Well sorry sir," Shannon replied but as soon a she went back in she made a face at him and started immitating his facial expressions and voice. lottie opened the door yawning her eyes half open.

"Yes?" she asked in a irritated tone.

"We were wondering if you and Harry would like to come to breakfast with us?" I explained.

"What time do you call this?" Lottie asked.

"Exactly 23 minutes past 5am," I answered checking my phone.

"Why this early?" Lottie asked.

"Blame her she came crashing into my cupboard at 5," Shannon said.

"Well i wasn't the one to ask them to come," I said stubbornly.

"Wait wait wait!" Lottie said looking at us as if she only just noticed we were standing there, "i thought you didn't believe her?"

"She came and apologised this morning," Shannon said.

"Ok well I think I will just go wake harry up stay out here," she said shutting the door again.

"Why doesn't she want us to come in?" Shannon asked.

"I don't know," I said even though i knew very well as Lottie would be going to her room to wae up Harry who was in her bed and probably want to give him a morning kiss to make him less grumpy.

We waited 10 minutes before she came out with Harry. harry was dressed but as always Lottie was in a onesie this time her unicorn one.

"Do you wear anything but you're onesie?" Shannon asked.

"Yes when we go out but we're just getting breakfast so it won't matter," Lottie said.

"ok then," Shannon said and we set out to breakfast not realising that we would see the very two people we would least like to meet.