Epilogue

A/N

This is the story over *sniffs* *wipes tear* I just want to say thank you everyone for reading, commenting, voting and following me it means a great deal but a story must come to an end and this is the end of this one. I just want to say a special thank you to:

daniii49893 for being here from near the start and commenting on every chapter since thank you so much for commenting it made my day reading your comments thank you! And thanks for giving me the idea for Dani in the story.

Heyyana13 even though you weren't here from the start your comments were brilliant and I am sorry that you may miss this because your school doesn't allow phones or anything!

Tateradest your comments were also amazing and thank you for commenting nearly every chapter.

sidney_music who commented at the start and gave me the idea for Sidney in th story thank you!

And thank you to everyone else who read this and voted it's amazing I can never thank you enough!

Sadly I won't be writing another story but feel free to messgae me if you want to talk I am always open and theres a 99.9999999999999% chance I will reply :)

(And for the last time) Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*3 years later*

Lottie's POV

"Lily can you run inside and bring me some more paper cups darling?" I asked my youngest daughter who was now 3 years old (made as soon as I got out that damn hospital). Harry and I decided to host a garden tea party with the rest of the crew and their children. We are married and have two children, Lucy Lorna Styles and Jake James Styles who is half a year old. Harry and the boys split up last year and so did Little mix. Everyone was devastated

"Lottie! Niall and Lorna are here!" Harry shouted from the kitchen where he was cooking.

"Ok thanks," I said picking up Jake who was playing with the grass at my feet. I opened the front door and jake immediantly squealed streching out his tiny arms at Niall.

"Hello Jakie," he cooed taking Jake out my arms.

"Hi Lorna. How are you?" I turned to Lorna.

"Good thanks," she replied.

"Aunty Lolo!" Lucy said running in her best toddler run towards Lorna.

"Wheres Jodie?" I asked looking for the little girl.

"She's ill we left her with Mum," she explained.

"Poor thing is she alright?" I asked.

"Yeah just a tummy bug," Lorna explained. Lorna and Niall are married with Jodie their 2 year old. Jodie got Lorna's blonde hair and Niall's bright blue eyes.

"Hello!" Jessie yelled coming down the path.

"Hi Jessie and Liam!" i said back laughing. Jessie and Liam finally got together and are now married with a little girl on the way.

"Hows the baby?" Lorna asked as Jessie arrived next to her.

"In good health her due date is Augut 20th," Jessie said.

"Well come in everything is in the back garden," I said and we all went to the backgarden. I kissed Harry on the lips as I passed.

"Eeewww!" I heard behind me and I turned round to see Lucy and Lorna sniggering behind me. I raised my eyebrow and they laughed some more before running outside to join everyone else.