Lottie's second day missing!

A/N

It's going to be my first day in third year (year 10) tomorrow! I hope you like this. Best comment gets a dedication!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Warning: Abuse

Lottie's POV

"Tell me why you were at the hospital!" Taylor yelled as my eyes slowly opened trying to adjust to the darkness. I shook my head before feeling a sting on my cheek and blood running down my face. I went to wipe it away but realised my hands had been tied behind my back. They must have done it after I passed out. I looked to the left and saw the same guy from last night holding a whip and tucked in his belt was a gun.

"TELL ME! I WANT TO KNOW INCASE YOU PASSED ON ANY DISEASES TO US!" Taylor yelled and i saw the guy fingering his guy with a creepy smile on his face.

"Iampregnantwithharry'schild," I mumbled.

"WHAT?!??!" Taylor yelled even though i know she heard me, "YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH MY BOYFRIENDS CHILD?" I felt another whip to the face before the guy said,

"Answer her," in a deep gruff voice.

"yes," I mumbled.

"Get rid of it along with John but I want my play toy alive at the end of it and get her some bread and water I am guessing the whore will be hungry," Taylor ordered by stomping out the room followed by the guy who obviously went to get me food and John. food that reminds me of Lorna. Everything hit me my friends everything. Some of it was hurting more than the actual physical pain Taylor and her group were putting me through but maybe thats what they wanted me to feel. I started silently crying wishing that even Harry would come and save me from this mess. I am promising myself now that if I ever get out of here I am patching my friendships with everyone including Eleanor, Jessie and maybe even trying my relationship with Harry again.

"Here's your food!" I heard a paper plate being put on the floor before the door slamming closed. I didn't have enough energy to go get the plate so I just stayed slumped against the wall before realising I was still naked from last night. I looked around the room but couldn't see my clothes anywhere. My stomach was starting to get sore from lack of food so I managed enough strength to crawl across the room with a few stops in between to get the bread. I ate it but it seemed to make me hungrier than i was before. I took sips out the water hoping to keep it until the next water comes. John and the man that was here earlier came in and I went back into my corner. They approached me and I let out an involuntary whimper of fear. One picked me up by my hair and the other punched me in the stomach a few times I was screaming in pain before the one holding me up dropped me and then they started kicking me in my stomach. Tears were pouring from my eyes and I was screaming before I felt something trickle down my legs. The men seemed satisfied and left. I opened my eyes to see a puddle of blood underneath me. My first thought was the baby??!?! is the baby dead? Obviously seeing the blood. I had grown quite attached to the idea of being a mother in the hour or so I found out. How long has it been? I have no idea if it's even day or night! Hopefully my friends will report me missing but how are they going to be able to find me if I don't even know where I am!

"you had her last time! It's my turn!" I heard the men argue.

"I think we could have her as long as we want. You have her first, I'll have her second," he said and the other man agreed.

They approached and I knew exactly what was coming.

Shannon's POV

Lorna, Dani, little mix and i were all comforting ourselves and Harry as he colapsed to the floor screaming and crying.

"It's all my fault!" he yelled pounding his fists against the floor.

"No it's not Harry you can't go blaming yourself," I soothed, "The police are looking for her why don't we all go out,"

"yes let's go look for her," harry said standing up.

"I meant a walk but let's go!" I said and we all rushed outside only to bump into the rest of one direction, Olly, Eleanor and Jessie. They looked at our bloodshot and swolen eyes.

"Are you all ok we heard screaming?" Eleanor asked.

"Lottie's missing. We're going to look for her," I explained before we made to go past them.

"We're coming too," Eleanor said.

"Right how many cars have we got?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Well harry's got one so does Louis. Paul has one but he won't let us go to look for us telling us the experts will find her so that scores him out and Zayn has one so thats 3," I thought out loud.

"I have one too," Jesy said, "so thats 4,"

"And so do I," Olly said and we made eye contact before looking away.

"Right so in car 1: Harry, Liam, Niall and Lorna
In car 2: Jesy, leigh-anne, Jade abd Perrie
In car 3: Zayn, Shannon and Jessie
And In car 4: Olly, louis and I," Eleanor said and we all seperated into our groups and went outside to our cars.

I got in with Zayn and Jessie.

"We are going to put what you did behind us for now Shannon because our friends in trouble," Zayn said.

"One it was a fake picture. it was my sister and Lottie's sister who i think may have kidnapped her," I said.

"How do we know you're not lying," Jessie asked.

"You need to trust me when I say it! I wouldn't do anything like that to Olly and would do anything to have him back. I love him and it pains me to see him look so sad it's horrible!" I said.

"Right ok we will believe you for now and put our minds to finding our best friend!" Jessie said and we started off.

Lorna's POV

We had now been driving round the city trying to find any clue or her at the side of the road or something. Shannon told us her suspicions of Taylor and Fern but not even Taylor would go that crazy would she?

"Harry we are going to have to go home now," I said.

"You can but I am not coming back until I find her!" Harry said determind.

"We'll stay with you Harry," I promised.