Chap.50 part 1

Lottie's POV

It's been a few weeks since Lorna's birthday and the boys have been busy doing their tour signings and concerts, photoshoots everything! But I am so excited because today they had a day off as we were in Los Angelas. There's one problem I think Taylor is starting to suspect Harry and I Harry says it's just paranoia but I'm pretty sure she's figured it out.

"Lottie are you coming we're going miniture golfing!" Harry shouts through the hotel suite.

"Yeah just one minute!" I shout back slipping my converse on and heading towards the living room where Harry was sitting waiting for me.

"A kiss before we leave?" Harry pouted. I went up and pecked him on the lips.

"There," I said before Harry turned around and pressed his lips against mine. His tongue slipped through my slightly parted lips and explored my mouth before he pulled away.

"Now we're ok," Harry said cheekily before leaving the room. I followed and went down the stairs as the doors just shut on the lift and the last thing I saw was a certain curly haired boy sticking his tongue out at me.

I got out my phone:

'To: shithead

You're such an ass!'

He replied

'From: Shithead

Don't you just love it when your girlfriend calls you an ass?'

I got to the bottom of the stairs and went into the lobby where everyone was waiting.

"Lottie why are you always late?" Lorna asked Niall's arm around her waist.

"Because someone shut me out the lift!" I said stressing the 'someone' and glaring at Harry.

"What me?? Never!" Harry said trying to sound innocent.

I pulled out my phone.

'To: Shithead

If you let me in the lift we could of had a make out session in the lift but no you chose not to'

I could see Harry mentally shooting himself then glaring at me as if it was my fault. I stuck my tongue out at him when no one was looking then we were off. We went in Paul's car which was an 8 seater luckily Taylor was at Charles so she didn't have to come in the car but she was meeting us there *sigh*.  Everyone got their own seat apart from Lorna who sat on Niall's knee I swear they're inseperable as Olly was also going to meet up there.

'From: Shithead

Will you ever forgive me? :('

'To: Shithead

Only if i get a kiss and pick out what movie we're watching tonight! :)'

'From: Shithead

fine :)'

We arrived at the place and sat on a bench waiting for Taylor and Olly.

Olly joined us first and we waited for taylor.

"Can't we just go and hope Taylor waits outside for us so we don't have to be near her?" I whined.

"Nope we have to wait," Harry told me.

"Poo!" I said slumping on the seat. A big black car soon pulled up and out stepped Taylor and this tall quite hot guy.

"Get back to the house I'll text you when I want picked up!" the hot guy ordered.

"Yes Mr Kesington," I saw a quite oldn man maybe in his seventies sitting in the drivers seat answer.

"This is Charles he is my friend," Taylor said. Friends with Beneits more like!

"Harry right?" Charles strides over to Harry holding his hand out.

"Right," Harry said through gritted teeth.

"And you are?" he asked me in his posh accent.

"Charlotte I would say you could call me Lottie but you can't!" I answered i don't think I like this guy! This is the guy that I heard Taylor have sexual intercourse with! I definetly hate this guy!

"Ahh I've heard a lot of things about you," Charles said in his stuck up snotty accent.

"All bad things probably! Let's go!" I said taking Jessie and Eleanor's arms and walking up to the guy at the entrance.

"12 tickets please," I asked.

"Ok thats $49.60 he answered.

"I'll pay," Liam said leaning over handing the guy his credit card.

"You don't have to," I whined.

"But I'm going to anyway," he said.

A/N

Sorry this is late my dad took my laptp away from me! This is only the first part of the chapter I'll have the rest uploaded tomorrow night promise it's just that I'm really busy tonight! Anyway anyone going to guess what happens at miniture golf? Best idea gets a dedication! :)

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx