Chap.24

A/N

another update tonight!!! Btw I am just making up places they go as i dont know where they went and I cant be bothered looking it up! Love you all remember best comment gets a dedication!!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lottie's POV

Today was the day I was going on tour with the boys and girls. I felt a whole load of emotions. Nervous to see Harry. Annoyed to see Taylor. Excited to travel the world with my best friends and two people I dislike. I wouldn't say hate, hates such a strong word and people always throw it about like it's nothing! That's what annoys me the most, only just beating Taylor. My bags were in the car waiting for me, Lorna, Jessie and Shannon. My mum was like Jessie's and Shannon's mum as well. When my mum met a new friend of mine she would hug them an arrange what she calls 'play dates'. No matter how many times I have told her we are too old for play dates she still insists!

"I will miss you so much!" I cried into mums sweatshirt.

"I know I know sweetie we will miss you too!" Mum said with tears in her eyes and rubbed my back.

"Bye Dad!" I said moving to give my dad a hug.

"Bye lollipop!" dad said and smiled remembering the name he made up for me when I just moved here.

"Come on," I said sadly to the girls.

"Coming!" they said dragging their feet along the ground.

"Come on be happy we're travelling the world together like we used to plan out when we were kids!" I tried to cheer everyone up.

"Lottie's right!" Jessie said.

"Wow Lottie's actually right for once!" Lorna said pretending to be shocked. I rolled my eyes.

"It's so hard saying goodbye though!" Jessie sighed.

"Well don't think of it as goodbye as saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting!" Lorna said.

"Oh don't start with the Disney quotes again!" Shannon groaned.

We all laughed lifting the mood. We all chatted and laughed about how fun this trip was going to be! It was just a short American one only 6 months.

We arrived at the airport and got out and got escorted by body guards to the back doors where we can have a little privacy to walk on to the plane.

"Lottie!" I hear a scream and see Eleanor running at us. She ran into us knocking us all to the ground.

"Lorna, Jessie, Shannon!" she screamed sitting on the top of us.

We must have looked really weird to the airport staff walking through to get to the back of the airport.

"Hello I'm Paul," a nice man came up to us helping us all up.

"I am the boys bodyguard and you must be Lottie, Lorna, Shannon and Jessie right? The boys are always talking about you!" Paul continued.

He seemed a nice guy, that's good we don't need a grumpy bodyguard on the tour with us!

"Hi Paul!" we all said.

We continued to where the boys were waiting. Eleanor went straight over to Louis.

"Ahh the slaves arrive now carry me!" Louis ordered.

"Get your fat bum into that plane no way in hell I am carrying you!" I said back.

"Fine!" Louis huffed taking Eleanor's hand and walking off.

"Louis the planes that way!" Niall shouted pointing the opposite way of Louis.

Louis stormed passed us again with Eleanor in tow, laughing her head off. We all followed him an went up the steps to the plane and got buckled in. I sat with Shannon the opposite side of the plane to Harry and Taylor.

"Watch out Harry and Taylor might have sex over there I would cover your ears and close your eyes as it's not a sight you want to see!" Loud whispered nodding at Taylor and Harry who were already in a heated make out session.

"Lovely!" I whispered back sarcastically, "If they do start doing it I am going to drag them by their ears and chuck them out the windows!" I warned.

"Now that's something I would like to see!" Louis said chuckling and walking back to his seat by Eleanor and give her a sweet kiss on the lips. You could see how strong their love was and I am 100% positive that they are going to get married in the future. Same with Lorna and Niall and Jessie and Liam. I can be one of the little old crazy cat ladies that live on their own. when I told Shannon this she laughed an promised me I would find someone.

Harry's POV

When the Bitch and her friends came into the airport Eleanor ran up screaming. She doesn't do that to Taylor so why does she do it to them? I would talk about this later with her.

"Harry?"Taylor whispered urgently.

"Yes babe?" I answered.

"The plane is your private one and has loads of spare seats!" Taylor said. I mentally face palmed.

"I could I forget but at least we have the room thing. Simon told me all the rooms were booked up and people were in a waiting list to stay there! So there is no chance of Lottie getting a room! Simon booked two rooms for the girls, a three bed one and a two bed one!" I explained to Taylor.

"Yes!" she said excitedly. We saw the others head to the plane so we followed behind. We got on and went straight to the back of the plane near the toilets so we could move their quickly if need be.

Once we sat down I gave Taylor a kiss on the lips and she deepened it. I loved moments like these between us. Let's just say wer will have to move this to the bathroom very soon.

My Sister, Taylor SwiftOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara