Chap.45

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating on Sunday I know I said but my internet went off last wednesday but I wrote an extra long chapter for last Sunday and then I will update again next sunday!! :D First comment gets a dedication!!! :D

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessie's POV

"C'mon we're leaving hurry up!" Liam shouted at everyone as we were leaving to another state. Dani and Sidney were here to say goodbye and promised they would stay in touch.

Everyone ran in and saluted Liam. I stifled a giggle as Louis puffed out his chest and screamed, "Yes sir!"

It's been a few days since the nightmare and everything's going great apart from one thing that I haven't told anyone yet. I keep seeing that woman from my dream as we walk down the streets or nip to the shops. She's everywhere!! I swear I ain't going crazy because I stopped Lottie and asked her if she saw the woman and she said she could. I used the excuse she had a funny hairdo.

"Bye," Dani came up to me tears streaming down her face.

"We will meet again!" I promised.

"thanks Jessie! Text me okay!" he said.

"Of course," I promised.

"Jessie I'm gonna miss you!" Sidney exclaimed coming over.

"Reach for the sky!" I quoted Toy Story. She let out a small laugh and smiled at me. By now tears were streaming down my face too. Sidney and I have got to know each other more and turned into best friends. I hugged Sidney and she went to say goodbye to everyone else.

"Bye!" we all called (except Taylor) as we boarded the bus knowing we wouldn't see these two girls for a while.

"Bye!" they called back. The bus doors slid shut and we all got on.

"Move!" Taylor yelled pushing through us probably to fight with Lottie again over that bed!

We had literally just stepped in the living area when Lorna said, "When are we stopping for food I am getting hungry again?"

"The bus hasn't even left yet!" I exclaimed. It all went quiet for a few minutes the only sound was Lottie and Taylor arguing through the wall and the rumbling off the engine.

"It's my birthday in 4 days!!!!" Lorna yelled and started jumping around chanting, "I can't wait! I can't wait!"

I have to go shopping for that at the next place I am sure all the girls will like to come too and Dani and Sydney gave me Lorna's present yesterday to keep until her birthday.

"I think the whole world knows now," I said laughing. She stuck her tongue out at me then carried on dancing around like a headless chicken!

"Hey El!" I said jumping on the couch next to her.

"Hey Jess!" she said. Apparently Jess is her new nickname for me because she wanted to be different. Louis started calling me Jess too until Eleanor went all ballistic on him saying it was her name for me!

"So did Shannon go on Olly's bus?" I asked after noticing Shannon wasn't here.

"Yeah arent they the cutest couple ever?!?!?!" Eleanor squealed.

"Yeah I agree!" I said.

"I feel like Cupid! I set up their first date! I am so smart I should play Cupid more often!" Eleanor said with a playful glint sparkling in her eye.