Hi I'm Sidney

A/N

sorry it's so short I promise more long ones to come!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi my name is Sidney Horan but please call me Sid! Please dont be like Omg you are niall Horan's sister! you are so lucky! No just no! I love him but I also hate him if you get what i mean. We had a massive fight and a lot of careless things were thrown about and wwe hurt each other very much! Niall was always protective and such. Dancing and singing are my passion I teach little girls how to dance ballet! they are all so cute! I work at the ice cream shop Zayn and perrie met me in in my spare time. I also have singing classes which goes from 9 - 20 year olds! My favourite movies have got to be the hunger games and Alice in Wonderland. I love Alice as i kind of relate to her. She is quite a lonely girl i think and so have I, I have never had many friends but since i moved to America I have no one apart from the girls who come to dancing. The people who sing just think of me as their teacher nothing more nothing less!  I loved the little girls but they wont understand. I like Taylor Swift's music but just not her after i heard what happened between her and Lottie. Its funny how everyone is shipping Lottie and harry together! Charry they call it! I also like One Direction and ed Sheeran but they are only a few i like lots more!!! My favurite colour is either purple or red i am not quite sure! My birthday is the 17th October! I thinks thats all about me! Bye for now!!!