Meeting Taylor and Harry

A/N

Thank you for everyone that reads I thought I wouldn't get any reads. Please comment,  vote and follow I will follow back.

Harry's POV

Taylor and I were walking around the shops with the boys, Perrie and Eleanor. We had all split up and were going to meet back in Nandos in like half an hour. I saw the most beautiful girl walk by with probably with her friends I saw one excitedly whisper in the girl's ear and she smiled and looked up at us.  I was suddenly dragged towards the girl.

"Oh look who it is!" Taylor snapped.

My palms started to get sweaty as I looked into the girl's eyes and I instantly felt calm. Wait what am I thinking? I shouldn't be thinking this I am in love with Taylor. I caught up with Taylor and she put her arm round my waist smirking at the girl. The girl looked like she wanted to murder Taylor.

"Oh look who it is!" she mimicked. I tried to hold back a laugh but let out a snicker. This girl was brilliant making fun of someone's voice it sounded like Taylor but also sounded stupid. Taylor turned round and glared at me.

"Do you two know each other?" I asked confused it seems like they know each other but Taylor has never told me about her.

"Yes this is the bitch I was telling you about!" Taylor told me in a sickly sweet voice. I think I know whom she is talking about every second Saturday she comes in and grumbles about this stupid bitch. I think this girl is far from a stupid bitch.

I was about to tell Taylor I knew whom she was talking about when, "OMG you two are sisters aren't you? I can't believe I didn't know. Why didn't you tell us?!" one of the girls friends whined.

"Well she wasn't worth the time and effort because she is a slut!" The girl replied curtly. I couldn't see the resemblance between them they looked completely opposite. I wondered why they hate each other so much they are family they should love each other.

Taylor hissed something in the girl's ear and dragged me back to where we were meeting the boys in Nandos. Niall had begged we went there and we agreed. When we got a booth in the back where fans can't see us.

Taylor started speaking. "Don't ever repeat what happened there OK?"

"Why that's your sister don't you love her?" I asked curiously.

"Just answer my question, we never speak of this again?"

"Fine," I grumbled. I really wanted to know her name but I thought that wasn't a good idea to ask because she might get suspicious of my feelings for her and she was in a bad mood.

I was going to ask, "Why don't you like her?" but then Perrie, Eleanor and the boys came in and sat down.