Chapter.42

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating!! I am so sorry!!!! I know I haven't updated for a few weeks now and I am so sorry!!! It's just there was christmas and then something happened with wattpad and they weren't letting me in then I went on holiday for two days and I have been really busy!!!!!!!!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recap:

"Wake me up when I'm wiser and I'm older-"  my phone blared out and i answered it. It was Lottie and she sounded upset.

"Harry quick come home it's Eleanor and Louis they were in a car crash," she whispered her voice cracking.

"I will be right there,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly stood up and Taylor and Charles look at me weirdly.

"Taylor Louis and Eleanor were in a car crash we need to go home!" I exclaimed.

"I am going to stay here," Taylor said and I was in too much of a hurry to argue with her so i picked up my jacket and ran out the door thinking that Taylor will get a lot in Mr I am so rich's fancy cars! I didn't have a car so i just started running. I was going to go to the hospital but Lottie told me to come to the hotel I wonder why! Oh well I finally reached Louis and Liam's door and burst open and ran into the living room where everyone turned to look at me. I saw Louis and Eleanor sitting on the couch.

"What? how? I though you died!" I managed to get out and hugged them both.
 They both gave me really confused faces and I turned to Lottie who looked like she was trying not to laugh. I glared at her. It was about 11pm so i decided to go back to my room.

"I am going back to my room see you guys tomorrow!" I called and walked out the door. I walked into the lift and pulled out my phone.

"To: The annoying shit

Come to the room! You scared me shitless!!"

I walked out the lift and unlocked Lottie and I's door and walked in. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the TV remote and flicked through the channels until I heard the door open and Lottie walked through.

"Sorry about earlier you said you wanted out of there so i was just helping!" Lottie said smiling innocently. I could never be mad at her.

I stood up wrapping her in my arms and kissed her lips. "What did you guys do when I was out?" I asked pulling away from the kiss but keeping her close.

"Just sat in Louis's room and talked then I texted you then I called you then you came rushing in and started hugging Louis and Eleanor!" she answered me. I brought my lips onto hers and we took it to the bed. I lay on top of her my hands trailing up her body. She broke apart and we both sat up.

"Night Harry!" she said kissing my lips once my before sliding under the covers.

"Night Lottie!" I whispered kissing the top of her head and sliding down next to her.

Lottie's POV

Harry pulled me closer to his body and i snuggled into his warmth. I soon fell asleep to the steady beating of his heart.

I opened my eyes to the blinding light from the window. Someone must have forgotten to close the curtains aka me and Harry were too busy to shut the curtains. I stumbled out of Harry's grip which had loosened in the night and stumbled over to the curtains quickly drawing them shut. I could finally open my eyes with out getting blinded by the sun!! Harry stirred in his sleep and reached out trying to find me so I slipped back into bed and his arms emmidiently wrapped around me and he snuggled closer. I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 4am. I snuggled closer to Harry and slowly drifted back off to sleep.