Q and A Answers

From LinzieHayes
To Charles Lee: Are you okay? Your poor soul must be so devistated :(
Answer:

Lee put the tool he was holding down near the wheel of his bike. "Well," he spun the petal before picking the tool back up. "I've found that my analogy was correct." He turned a screw tightening the wheel.

"It was just a dumb high school crush. Although I was right. I am bisexual. Sammy and I have a date for tomorrow, I'm fixing my bike's loose pedal because I don't have the money to just pay a machanic to fix it. But I'm pretty sure it's all good now."

From Arandomperson519
To Thomas Jefferson: they ran out of mac and cheese so I couldn't have any earlier. what do I do?!

Thomas slams his hands on the dining room table while standing up, James burries his face in his hands. "YOU STRUT YOUR LITTLE ASS BACK OVER THERE AND TELL THEM TO GIVE YOU A MOTHERFUCKING REFUND, AND SOME SHITTING MAC AND CHEESE! IF THEY DECLINE I WILL SHOOT ME A MOTHERFUKER TODAY!"

Thomas pulls out a random pistol and cocks it. James looks up confused. "Where the hell did you get that Thomas?" He asked a with a confused yet scared facial expression. "UNIMPORTANT! THE MAC AND CHEESE JEMMY! THEMACANDMOTHERFUCKINGCHEESE!" the camera cuts out.

Technical difficulties please stand by

Alrighty then, well if you guys have any more questions drop them in the comments below!