f o u r t e e n

I streched and- oh my god James is so fucking adorable. I stood up and walked out of the bedroom. I'm building a life here. Considering the fact that I don't want kids this is just about perfect. I felt sudden contact, seeing James wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled "Good morning to you too." He yawned "Hi." I sighed.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked putting my hands on his. "Swell." I laughed lightly at his word usage. "You hungry?" He shook his head. "You can shower first. I have work later though." He sighed "I'm gonna have to eat." I hummed "Why?" I asked. "Becuase you were right. I need pain meds." James let go of me and walked downstairs.

This is way too perfect. I followed James downstairs, he was looking around the kitchen "We need to go grocery shopping." He said sitting on the counter and kicking his legs. I walked over to him "I would agree. Wanna skip breakfast and head straight to school?" James nodded. "Cooleo." I added on before walking away

Time skip to end of school

I sighed impatiently while opening my phone.

Macandwheeze🔒
Where are you

Jemmy
Sorry for not responding

Jemmy
I'm just stuck at debate

Jemmy
I'm on my way to the front

Macandwheeze🔒
Okay

Jemmy
Are you mad

Macandwheeze
No y

Jemmy
I dunno

Jemmy
I see you

I looked up from my phone seeing James walking towards me. I slipped my phome into my pocket "Read to go?" He nodded and walked closely behind me. An all too familar car came into view. I stopped in my tracks. "James, is that.." I trailed off "Your dads car?" I nodded. "Oh shit." I said under my breath "They parked right by me." My previous outburst would result in an obvious ass whooping.

Whether it be verbal or physical "We gotta go. Just stay cool." I said continuing to walk. I unlocked my car, about 1 foot away come onnnn and- "Thomas Jefferson." Fuck. I swung around seeing my parents standing angrily. "What do you want? I'd like to go home and sleep." I stated with a sassy overtone.

"You seem to misunderstand, you a-" I cut my mom off "Jesus Christ, what are you gonna do? Call me a name? Out me? Well ready, aim, fire mortherfuckers." My dad stood in front of me "You watch your tone." I chuckled "And if I don't?" I responded. "You need to come home right no-" I cut him off "Woah! Hold your horses! I happen to live with James currently." A confused look spread across my parent's faces.

"Wanna argue? No? Didn't think so." My mom stepped in "You and this fucking faggot ar-" I cut her off "You can yell at me all you want just leave James out of this. My only request." I said rolling my eyes "Young man, you must be out of your god damn mind." I shook my head "I'm legally an adult. I own a house. So fuck both of ya. James, let's go." I flipped the two of them off and opened my car door, getting in with James almost in unison. I started the car and drove off at about a minimum of 30 miles per hour.

"Tomny you're gonna get a ticket." I nodded "Then so be it." I aggresivly turned a corner. "I used to do this when I first got my license to let off steam." I made a heavy handed U turn. "Thomas I swear, if you get a ticket I'm not paying it." I nodded "Then don't." I made other U turn. "Tommy, talk to me." I felt tears threatening to excape my eyes.