t w e n t y

Woah, chugga chugga angst train amiright? Here, have some comedy to brighten your mood;

  I looked around myself, steping over to the pedestal. "So I made it into heaven?" The god like figured looked at me. "What's your name my son?" I looked at the gate "Thomas Jefferson." He nodded "You have committed one sin and that is suicide." I hummed "Well I'll be damned- can I say that?" He shrugged "I'm not concerned about it." I nodded

  "I've really never commited another sin?" He nodded "Unless You consider using the phrase," he did air quotations "Yall'll a sin." He dropped his hands "Then no." I hummed "I would've thought homosexuality..." I trailed off, god shook his head. "Oh no, no no. I'm gay myself actually. People get the Adam and eve not Adam and Steve analogy all wrong, I just knew how human biology worked dig me?" I nodded

  God facepalmed "Shit, you aren't supposed to be dead yet." I furrowed my brow. "Mortaldamnit. Fuck." A confused look spread across my face. "Yeah, sorry about the whole James Madison situation. You were really dumb." I nodded "I'm aware." God smiled "Well shit, have fun in hell." He snapped his fingers

  My vision became oddly bright, is this what death feels like? My senses started to sink in. Beeping of a machine, numb feeling in the arms and hospital smell. I sighed and heard movement "You're up." Why is Burr here? Of all people? I licked my lips instinctually.

  I sighed. "Thank God!" I sighed. "Might I start with, I knew it." I rolled my eyes. "But anyways, why did you think it was a good idea to kill yourself?" I didn't responded. "Don't wanna talk huh?" No. I don't. "That's cool." Burr sighed. "Do you want food? They said you seemed like you hadn't eaten in a while." I shook my head.

  "Do you just want yes or no questions?" I nodded.  Burr sighed and sat back down. "Did you lose your voice?" I shook my head. I don't think. "Nope." Alright no. Burr nodded "The doctor is conning back soon. Do you want me to call James?" I shook my head. Burr furrowed his brow "Did something happen?" I nodded. Burr sighed "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. "I thought you'd do that." The doctor stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

  I sat up and grunted looking down at my heavily bandaged arm. "Mr. Jefferson, I see you're awake." I nodded looking at the wall. "Can I ask you a few questions?" I shrugged. "On a scale of one to ten how bad does your arm hurt." I shrughed "5." I hurt more emotionally. The doctor nodded. "You were offered a therapist and a stay at a mental institute, do you wish to take either one of these?" I shook my head. I don't need help.

"If you don't mind me asking why did you attempt to commit suicide?" I looked and the bed "It's a long story. It ends in me being a dick." The doctor nodded "I've got time. It's what I'm here for." I sighed. "I cheated on my partner, my partner left and I couldn't live without my partner's emotional support."

  The doctor nodded. "What's your partner's name?" I shrugged "I'd rather not say." He nodded. "Would you mind leaving Mr.Burr?" Burr nodded and walked out.

  "Is this another boy?" I ran my fingers through my hair. "I dont care, I'm just curious as to why you refuse to tell me your significant other's name." I looked at my arm. "James Madison." The nodded. "Who did you cheat on your partner with." I sighed and looked at the wall "Maria Lewis." The doctor raised an eyebrow. "I have her in my system. She suffered a major concusion from her boyfriend James Reynolds. Very abusive." I growled. "I know." The doctor nodded.

  "So what made you cheat?" I sighed and shrugged. "Don't know." The doctor nodded. "Just couldn't say no to it?" I shook my head "Seemed like it wouldn't mean anything." The Doctor nodded. "So would you like us to contact uh..Mr.Madison?" I shook my head. "He won't talk to me." He nodded. "Do you have his contact information?" I nodded.