t w e n t y - o n e

Hey, you guys should go check out my stuff and things book finger guns it has sneak peaks of chapters and spoilers and shit so WHOOO

   I sat in the guest bedroom staring at the ceiling. The man I love just offered to apologize to me and I'm the one who fucked up. He's at school right now, I told him I'd head out after him. I lied. I'm not going. My phone buzzed and I checked it with a sigh.

💓Jimmy James💓
Hey, where are you? Stuck in traffic?
(5:00 AM)

7.8(Tommy)
I don't feel well, I decided to skip
(12:30 PM)

💓Jimmy James💓
Do you want me to tell Mr.Washington????

7.8(Tommy)
Yea sure

   I got up and went into the vacant bedroom. I miss him. He's right there and all I have to do is apologize and tell him out much I love him and that I miss him. I sighed and pulled a drawer open digging out some clothes to change into. I took a short shower and walked downstairs to the kitchen. The knifes shimmered in the corner of my eye. I attempted to disacknowlage them but to no avail. I stepped to the knifes and pulled one out.

  Left or right...that was the only question I had to ask. I'm just trying to relax...right. I put the knife into my left hand and pressed it against my skin, the familar feeling comming back to me. I sliced sloppily leaving a barley bleeding cut. I repeated this process a few times before cleaning off the knife, putting it back and making my way to the door. I pulled my shoes on then threw my magenta colored jacket on. I swung the door open, being greeted with a familar face.

  "Lee, what are you doing here?" I asked confused. Charles sighed. "Are you gay?" I rolled my eyes "Not this bullshit again. I-" Lee cut me off "No, I just need some help. I think I might be gay..." I raised an eyebrow. "Did you drive or walk?" He shook his head "biked." I nodded "Well, drive with me to school, I'll put your bike in the back seat." Charles nodded.

  After we struggled to get the bike in the back seat my wrist stung like a bitch. I sighed while waiting for Lee to buckle his seat belt. Eventually he got it. "So, what do you want?" I asked pulling out of my parking space.

Vvv

  I checked my phone. "I just think I might be gay.." I nodded "uh-hu."

Jimmy James💓: Please come to school People are teasing me

  I drove one handed occasionally looking up at the road. "I saw a really hot guy the other day and got a boner, but I saw this really hot chick and got a boner so I don't know why!" I nodded "Uh-Hu."

7.8(Tommy)
What are they saying

💓Jimmy James💓
That I'm not so strong without my boyfriend

7.8(Tommy)
Throw a few punches and kicks I'll be there in 10 minutes let me know if they try to fight back.

💓Jimmy James💓
Okay

   I hated just being a guardian and no longer his partner. It's not like we said that or anything I just don't think that he's ready to go further than saying Hi to me right now. "So what do you think?" I shrugged pulling into the school parking lot. "You sound bisexual now get the fuck outa my car." Charles did so and I followed suit. I put my cars keys into their usual inner pocket and walked into school. I groaned realising I couldn't find my phone. While walking into school I aggresivly frisked myself to find it.

  "Charles pat me down and tell me if you feel my phone." Lee nodded and did so stopping at a pocket on my jeans "Right here boss man." Charles said standing while waiting for me to pull my phone out. I did so and started walking, followed by Charles Lee. The bandage on my right wrist peeked through my sleeve. I grunted and looked at my phone. Nothing new. Okay. I put my phone back into my pocket and speed walked over to the debate room. I slowly pushed the door open it was quite casual, James sat on a chair and a few other kids were on the edge of the stage with Washington between the two of them.

  "Thomas, good to see you." I shrugged "Let's go James." James nodded and stood up and started to walk to me. One of the students who I had identified to be John Adams, -an absoloute dick- had the nerve to yell "Go cry to your boyfriend, have him fight you battles!" I saw James flip him off while approaching me. I smiled "You don't want me to fight his battles. I'd kick your ass any day Adams." John stuck out his tounge "Try me virginan cuck." I lunged only be held back my Charles.

  "It's not worth it Jefferson." I growled under my breath and retracted my hand. "I trust I'll see you tommorow Thomas?" I shook my head while turning around "Don't count on it." I stepped out of the room being followed by Lee and James.

  "Thomas are you okay?" James asked trying to keep up with me. "Just fine, hey Lee, get your bike the hell out of my car." I swung the car door open. Charles did so, clearly hearing the agitation in my voice. "Bye you guys." Lee said. I walked to my side of the car and got it rubbing my temples. Adams really struck a nerve with me. I haven't felt anything but sorrow and guilt for the past three weeks this is the worst thing ever to me.

  James got in the car. "What's wrong." I switched gears and pulled out of my parking space. "I said I'm fucking fine." I switched gears again and got on a side street. This warented a "Why did you do that?" From James. "I'm going to walgreens right quick."