f i v e

Jemmy and I walked out of the school, towards my car. I put my hands behind my back so that I could hold his hand. He kept a straight face, as did I. Every couple seconds I would let him stand next to me and I would whisper a casual "I love you." Or "God, you're so amazing." So he was pretty flustered. He squeezed my hand and pulled his hand away as Burr stood in front of me "Hey, Jefferson." I raised an eyebrow "Just wanted to know if I could come over and we could work on this dumb science project" he asked.

I nodded. ''How about I come to your house?" I suggested. "Why? It's an absolute mess." I shrugged "How 'bout'cha clean it?" I asked. Burr shrugged "Seems fair." I waved him off "Madison, let's ride." I said walking over to the car, James following closely behind. I got into the car and the second James closed the door I pulled him into a passionate kiss. James reluctantly put his hand on my arm. I pulled away breathing slightly heavily. I pulled his inhaler out and handed it to him.

James took a few puffs off of his inhaler, while I pulled out of my parking space. Once I was onto the road my right hand rested on James' thigh. Clearly he didn't mind, considering the fact that he looked at my hand, then back at me. "Jemmy?" He hummed "N-Nevermind." I looked off. You'll freak him out, come on now.

Time skip
Also Jemmy James p.o.v.

I walked with Tommy and basically ran to the elevator, he had his hands in his pockets and he was whistling, clearly trying to think of anything but the lavander scent surrounding the two of us. The elevator doors slid open I muttered a quiet "Thank god." I pulled him in, spamming the close doors button, the lavender smell whifting into the small space.

I pressed the button to our floor, Thomas sighed. "You alright Tommy?" He nodded. I should give him some time alone. "Just..." He grunted "Yeah. I'm good." The doors opened and I pulled him into the room. I closed the door, turning around and being greeted with Thomas kissing me roughly, shit this is the fith time. Once he pulled out of the kiss he absentmindedly started to slide his hands down my chest "I'm sorry its just- I lose control with.." I shook my head "No, It's alright."

Thomas sighed "Do you want to? Because I- oh god I'm sorry." He realised where his hands were going and quickly stepped back causing him to retract his hands. "I-if you need to..." I commented. "I..I just don't want to rush into things and ruin what we have here. I wanted it to be special and...planned and..." I shrugged "I did too...but right now if it's what you need..." I said hesitantly.

Honestly this was the perfect set up, I just wanted to be more prepared. He nodded "How about..ya go for a walk and...I handle this myself?" He gestured to his pants. I nodded in response "I'll be back in 45 minutes." He looked down "I only need fifteen." I nodded "We can talk later." I walked outside and closed the door.

I quickly facepalmed. Shute, why did I say we can talk? Now he probably thinks that I think he's weird, craaap. I shouldn't have said thattttt.

"Heya cutie." I heard an all to familar voice.

Hour long time skip.
Also Tommy p.o.v.

James hasn't been back yet and I'm about this close 👌to tracking his phone down. I'm pacing nervously through the hotel room when suddenly the door opened slowly. James put his key back into his pocket and closed the door. "Jemmy?" He jolted around at the sound of my voice, he quickly figited with his sleeve. "Why are you nervous?" He shook his head "I-I'm not nervous."

I walked to him and held his arm, causing him to whince in pain "Who?" I examined a cut on his face "It's nothing Tommy." He stammered. An angry look spread across my face. He clearly noted this and started crying "James. Who?" He shook his head "Y-You'll get m-mad." That stutter. "Jemmy, you're stuttering again-" I'm gonna kill this mother fucker. "Who. The fuck. Hurt you?" I asked sternly "R-Reyn-nolds.." He's dead. "I am going to knock his teeth so fsr down his motherfuckin throat, that he's gonna have to shove his toothbrush up his ass to brush them."

He giggled a bit before retorting to his previous. "I-I'm sorry I-I-I didn't-" I quickly pulled his shirt off seeing dozens of bruises. That only infuriated me more. I growled. "What else did he do to you?" He cried even more "h-he..." I pulled his shirt back on. He slid down the door and cried on the floor. "Jemmy. I swear to god, if he did what I think he did I am going to either A- punch a hole into this wall or B- I'm going to beat the living shit out of James Reynolds." His name burned like poison in my mouth.

My hands staying in tight, my head rested on the wall. "Jemmy. Did he fucking do anything that involed..." I looked for the right words "Did that motherfucker rape you?" I looked at James, who was crying on the ground. He nodded hesitantly. I picked him up bridal style and laid him on the bed. "If you get a phone call from a random number, call Burr because it means I'm in jail for manslaughter."

He held my arm "Please don't get yourself in trouble.." I airily laughed "I'm about to kill a man, my fingerprints are gonna be all over this shit." He shook his head "Couldn't you just...not kill him?" I shook my head "James. " I turned around and he held my hands "He fucking...that's unexcuseable." He shrugged "C-can't you j-just take h-him t-t-to co-court?" I shook my head "He hurt my Jemmy. I can't let it slide." He tightened his grip.

"T-Tommy...I-I can't l-lose you." I softened up. "Jemmy, you won't lose me." I sighed "How about this...I put him in intensive care? I fuck him up so good that- you know what, Jemmy I might show up in jail for sexual assult and man slaughter." James kissed me quickly "I-I'll never get to touch you again...to kiss you again.." He stammered. Shit, he's right. I started to calm down.

I kissed him again "don't worry, I'll come back." I whispered before walking away