🌆t h r e e🌆

The two of us sat in the hotel room. I goofed and booked a room with only one bed but I volunteered to sleep on the couch. Madison being the kind man he is gave me the bed mildly by force. James put all of his stuff into the drawers,

I stood behind him. "Wacha doin" he jumped at the sound of my voice and squealed a bit "Didn't mean to startle you babycakes." I said not realising what had just come out of my mouth "What?" James asked.

"Hm?" I responded. He shook it off and I lied down on the bed "You sure you don't want to sleep with me?" I asked one more time "I'll give you your space. I'm all good on the couch." I sighed "I don't want you to move and hurt yourself or sleep in an odd position."

He furrowed his brow "Let me get this straight, we're not. So you're insinuating you put two gay men in a bed next to each other and not expect some hidden suppressed feelings to surface?"

I shrugged "Is there something you're afraid to tell me?" I patted the empty half of the bed, Madison sighed and gave in. "Well...there actually is something I've been meaning to tell you for a really long time." A concerned look spread across my face "Alright." James looked up and

kissed me.

I was shocked at first but couldn't resist,

I kissed back.

  I felt James smile into the kiss before pulling away "So...what are you getting at here Jemmy?" I put my hands on the sides of his torso. "Tommy... I like you... a lot and... I was curious... How you felt about me?"

I was still shocked we shared the same affection for each other. "I'm in fucking love with you...and...I want you to be my boyfriend." James started to cry slightly.

"I-I'm sorry what did I say wrong for future reference?" I asked dissapointed. I received a lengthy kiss from the smaller male. "I would be honored."

I kissed him again, longer this time not wanting to move away. Love and need. That's what I've been feeling.

"Thomas you don't understand how much you mean to me. You're just all around amazing." I smiled "I know baby. I just..I've never felt like this. About anyone before you. I love you." James kissed me again. "I'm gonna get a sugar high sometime soon." He blushed lightly, looking to the side.

"Still don't wanna sleep in bed with me?" He shook his head "As a matter of fact, I don't ever want to leave your side." I kissed him yet again to prevent him from seeing my face slowly turn red.

"Tommy?" I hummed. "Am I the person you didn't want to name earlier?" He asked. My face flushed, he pays such great attention to detail. "Y-yeah...why?" I lied down.

"Good. Because I think of you the same way." He lied down next to me and got comfortable. I blushed a deep shade of red. "Don't be embarrassed Tommy." I glanced off.

"It's pretty difficult when you-" he kissed me to cut off my words "I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked lying next to me. "Nothing. Just forget I said anything." He put his arm around me "No, really. If we're going to be in a relationship you have to talk to me Tommy."

I nodded still not making eye contact. "It's just difficult when you now know how I've been thinking about you for years now." He chuckled under his breath "Years?" I nodded "Years. I've wanted this for years."

"Am I weird? You're still my friend...it shouldn't be weird to like you...I'm not weird right?" I kind of rambled. James shook his head.

"I thought it was just my adolescence getting the best of me. But then this... this feeling you gave me. When I'd touch you, when you would talk I just.." I continued to ramble but trailed off "Tommy?" I hummed "How long have you been thinking about me like this?"