s i x t e e n

I sighed while sitting on the couch. James was sitting in what seemed like an uncomfortable position for him, he was basiclly trying not to lay on me. "Jemmy, just put your head on my lap." He shook his head "then turn around and put your feet on my lap." He sighed and sat up wincing quietly.

"You okay?" I asked confused, he nodded. "Whats wrong?" I asked not buying it. He shrugged "Just...sore." I sighed "What's actually wrong." He looked everywhere but me. "I just rubbed my arm against the couch weirdly." I nodded "That hurts why?" He shrugged. I held his arm and pushed his sleeve up. "Jemmy- If- why-" I stopped trying and let go of him. James pulled his sleeve back up "it's nothi-" I cut him off not seeing how harshly I was comming off "You're hurting yourself! It's not nothing!" He looked at the ground.

"Jemmy..." I sighed "How long?" I asked. "Isn't it in your phone?" God rubbing off on him. "James." He shrugged "Today." I nodded "You have to stop." He nodded. "Maybe I shouldn't though." I shook my head "Ride or die right?" He asked me looking up at me. "Yeah. Is that what you want?" I asked. "I don't know. Maybe."

I nodded "I'll do it with you. How do you wanna go?" I asked holding his hand "You'd really do it? No questions asked?" I nodded "No questions asked. I don't have anyone to leave behind." I answered. James smiled "I take it back. You wanna go to that Schuyler sister party?" He asked. I nodded "I'll go to the ends of the earth with you." I kissed him. "With little complaints from me." James included

Time skip

Everyone at this party was basically wasted. Me and James were just barley buzzed. I sighed turning to James "Wanna head out? I'm getting pretty bored." James shrugged "I heard they're playing never have I ever." I smiled "Now that's my style lets go get in on it."

When everyone finally sat in a circle this consisted of the people who could stand me. Charles Lee, Eliza, Peggy(yes our landlord), James and a few other random people from our school. I looked at the five shots in front of me. Then at James, he smiled at me and I looked away. I wanted to smile back at him but we're in public, sombody'll get the wrong idea.

I waited as Peggy thought. "Never have I ever lost my virginity to someone in this room." Everyone other than James, Burr, (of course Peggy) and Eliza took shots.

I slid the shot glass to the middle of the circle. Eliza went next "Never have I ever...broken the law." James, me and Peggy all took shots. Eliza looked at Peggy with confusion Peggy sighed. "Maria and I were dumb and bought fireworks and long story short, we set someone's car on fire." I held back the urge to laugh. Everyone else cracked up when I slid my shot glass to the center.

"And you Thomas?" I giggled "Which story?" Everyone laughed again. Burr went next "Never have I ever...this is just to push all the girls had sex with Thomas Jefferson." I laughed and watched all the girls take shots. James nudged me almost like a 'Hehe' sorta thing.

"Does masturbation count or just sex?" Peggy laughed Burr rolled his eyes "No it doesn't." I snapped my fingers "Damnit."

Time skip

The only two people left in the game were me and Peggy. Her words were extremly slurred and I was buzzed. "Neveer have I evveeeeer ffffinished a tttttv shooow in one dayyy" I shook my head looking at her one shot. "Never have I ever owned more than a two story house." She sighed and drank everyone cheered.

"Confession time...here's what I got in middle school I had a gay phase, it was really stupid and no one knows about it." I threw back my last shot. The party continued normally I walked to James "For real this time, ya ready?" He nodded but felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around seeing Lee. "I got a problem man." I nodded "I don't have condoms on me and I am this close to getting in Angelica's pants." I nodded and went in my pocket handing him a few condoms patting his shoulder. "I don't know your size but y'know," I gave him finger guns while walking backwards while following James "Miss me with that gay shit." I winked and walked turning around "Did you just-" I nodded "Yes, yes I did."

Time skip

I stepped through the door and laid down on the couch. James got on top of me. "Hi." He said awkwardly before kissing me. I giggled quietly and kissed back. James pulled back "Are you drunk?" I shook my head "You?" He giggled "Not in the slightest." I smiled "I'm making a grocery store run tommorow, you wanna tag along?" He nodded.

I kissed him again "I love you James Madison." He smiled "I love you too." I smiled "I'll keep you safe. Just stay with me." James smiled "I have no reason not to." Abigail- stop it Thomas. I kissed him again attempting to hide the guilt shaddowing my eyes. James pulled away and yawned "I'm sleepy." He said cuddling up to me even more.

"James?" He hummed "I really love you." He nodded "Yes Thomas I know." I sighed "Jemmy, I really really love you. I'm gay and really in love with you." James sighed "I'm aware." He responded closing his eyes. "I love you A lot." He sighed "I love you too." A satisfied smile crossed my face. "Happy?" I nodded "quite." I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep

You'll hate me for this buttt angst in the next chapter so that's why this is so short, but I wanted to write some fluff.