t h i r t e e n

Nother time skip to James' Birthday *Finger guns*
So Jemmy James prospective

I woke up to Thomas poking me in the shoulder I grunted and rolled over "Good morning to you too." I stated grogily. Thomas giggled "Happy birthday baby." He kissed my cheek "I have a few surprises for ya." He stood up. I sighed and sat up. The entire room was empty "I packed and loaded the car." I smiled "Tommy! You didn't have to do all of that!" I stood up quickly.

Thomas smiled "You get dressed, we hve school soon." I nodded and did as told.

Time skip

I followed closely behind Thomas. He spun around and started walking backwards "I got Washington to give us a half day." I smiled "Really?" He nodded "Just have to head out after his class."

He turned back around and opened the door for me. I waited for him. He smiled "Lead the way." I looked confused "Okay." I walked to our seats and sat down. Thomas leaned back in his seat. Washington smiled "Happy birthday James." I nodded "Thank You Mr. Washington." He nodded

End of class time skip.

Macandwheeze
Where r u

Jemmy
I'm leaving the bathroom.

Macandwheeze
Oh

Macandwheeze
Ok

Jemmy
Ill meet you at yhe car

Jemmy
I'll* and the* jezus

I slipped my phone into my pocket and walked to the car. Thomas was just waiting for me. "Thomas." He turned around "Oh, hey Jem." I smiled "You can't call me that at school." He smiled "Why not? Jemmy." I blushed lightly "Stop it.." I smiled wider. "Jimmy James." I opened my car door. He laughed quietly while we got in.

Thomas started the car and I buckled my seatbelt. Thomas casually held my hand "So do we have to buy furniture for this house?" I shook my head. "We just need sheets for the bed but other than that everything's already there." Thomas nodded. "We have those." I nodded. "This it?" I nodded. I stepped out of the car and waited for Thomas. I followed him to the door before ringing the bell. The short 4 concrete steps let to a beige door. The door swung open revealing the woman who according to pictures was Peggy.

"Hi there! James right?" I nodded. She pointed at Thomas "I take it you're Thomas?" He nodded. She had this warm smile "Well come on in so you can sign the papers!" She stepped aside allowing the two of us to step into the house.

Time skip because yeh

After about six hours of unpacking, moving our small amount of stuff in and signing papers, the two of us FINALLY finished. I sat on the couch, Thomas sat next to me. Since Peggy left after we signed everything. "Happy birthday Jemmy." I smiled "Thank you Tommy." He kissed me. "I would do more but I am just exhausted as is." I giggled "It's fine. We need to sleep." He nodded in agreement.

I wandered around starting at the living room, the couch sat kind of in the middle of the room, a TV was wall mounted and there was a long mostly empty book case. The most that was in it was literally a few disney movies, the walls were painted white, although blinding the walls in the kitchen was a mid colored blue. The counter is marble and the table in the middle of the kitchen is stainless steal.