e l e v e n

A heavy sigh came off my lips as I quickly realised the traffic today was hell. Luckily Jemmy had just gotten better and he was clear for school. I held James' hand. "James, can I ask you something?" I looked over at him, he nodded while taking a shot of a cold medicine. "Remember how I was saying I needed to continue to sleep around?" He nodded putting the medicine in his backpack and pulling out his water bottle

"I feel like I'm cheating on you when I do." He furrowed his brow while drinking the water "I know you've said I should but I just feel...guilty you know?" He nodded while putting the water into his bag. "I've given you permission, as long as you dont press your luck and mess around with another guy it's all good." I nodded. "Yeah but that's the thing, I dont get anything out of fucking these chicks anymore, and not to mention that you probably could do all of it better."

James blushed lightly "No I couldn't. You at least get more variety." He stated. I scoffed "How? You mean position wise?" He nodded. I sighed "Sure, but it's just sex. Meaningless sex. I've never fucked the same girl twice. By the end of the school year everyone can say," I imitated a girl voice "Oh! Thomas Jefferson fucked me! Not like he has a new girl every other day!" I complained transitioning back to my normal voice.

James giggled. "Tommy, you only have three "un-sexed" girls in the school. The school year is nowhere near over, what do you plan to do?" I shrugged "I just wait for it." I suggested. James nodded "Sure, but you lose status points for that. All you can do is move on to guys or change what you're known for." He explained. I sighed.

"That's my only other option I guess." I stated driving in all sorts of illegal ways. "Or just spread out my encounters." I suggested while hitting the breaks.

"Tommy?" I hummed "You remember that one girlfriend you had that really trusted you?" I nodded "Yeah, remember how you cheated on her?" I nodded. "How long?" I looked at him, cocky response in 3. 2. 1. "Eight inches?" James rolled his eyes "No, that's not- how long were you two together for? Before you cheated." I shrugged

"Maybe two weeks." I guessed. He nodded "Why do you ask?" He shrugged "Just curious. We've been dating for a month. I don't know if you noticed." He commented staring out of the window. Wait whaaat "Really?" He nodded "Feel shorter?" I shook my head "Longer actually." I answered. I turned into the school parking lot. "I think you should know... Hamilton has a rumor with a few people that we're together. So you might find I'm more flirtatious today." He nodded so I got out cracking my neck and walking in.

James followed close behind per usual. Eliza, such a cock tease "Hey babyyy" I slid over to her "God, Thomas what?" I smirked "You know what." I leaned against the wall behind her. "Thomas...I like you but.." I raised an eyebrow "I...I don't want the school to know.." I nodded "They won't." I reasured. She knows what she'll be saying yes to. I stepped closer to her "I promise." I said, come on, don't tell me I'm not charming. Eliza looked around before walking me to the bathroom in and out, thirteen minutes come on.

Ten minute time skip.

I stepped out of the bathroom struggling to zip my pants up. Jesus, it took an extra minute just for the whole "What are we" conversation. I grunted walking to the classroom. I sat down with a sigh. James put out his hand "Score?" I nodded high fiving him. "Score." Hamilton interjected

"Where were you? Crying in the for ten minutes because you know I'm right?" I growled "Actually I was fucking your girlfriend." His eyes widened. Washington sighed "Thomas Please." I held up my hand "Also I'm surprised you have the imaginary balls to talk to me, I wonder what the debate team would think about you and John Laurens huh? I have proof of that." I put my hand down.