Chapter 1

//So you came back, which means that my story is good and you love it. Thank you for reading.

Since someone read and took a peak of this book then I will continue so here it is. hope you like it.

ps. pic of Kian above.//

^_^

____________________________

Kian's POV

I was staring at the house which my parents bought for us. Currently I and my family were unpacking our stuffs inside the house.

Dad was holding the TV inside, mom was carefully moving her kitchen tools and I and my siblings are moving and carrying the other stuffs.

Finally we finished unpacking and moving everything inside the house.

"Who wants food?" mom said from the kitchen.

"We are!" all of us shouted in unison before laughing.

"Okay! Kian go first and find your room." Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah, you go first since you're the youngest." My brother Seth tease while smirking.

"Are you sure?" I raised an eyebrow and they all nod.

"Okay" I was hesitant for a moment but when I look at them and they were all smiling then I simply nod my head in agreement.

I went up the second floor and found that there were five doors since this house is huge but not that much.

(This is so much better than our previous house at our hometown) I said to myself while finding my own room.

Finally I found my room at the end of the corridor since my name was written on a piece of paper pinned on the door.

I chuckle for a moment before I took the paper and opened the door...

"Wow, this is so awesome." I stare awe at the room with admiration.

I turn around immediately and run to my family who were still on the end of stairs waiting for me to see my reaction and they were all smiling like idiots.

Though I want to tell them to stop smiling but I simply ran down and went near them.

"Thank you so much for choosing that room for me and I love you all." I hug them one by one while saying thank you.

"Actually I – we chose that room for you since you like having a window near your bed." Seth said while Rebecca, my sister, nudge his side because of saying I, then I hug them all.

"Group hug" I shouted while crushing everyone in a big hug which they all returned.

"Alright that's enough and let's go and eat so that you can rest and fix your stuff" Mon said while breaking the hug.

"I'm starving-- grrrrrr.... told you." Dad said and we all laugh as dad went to the kitchen confidently like he wasn't even embarrassed.

"Let's go or else your father will eat everything" Mom said while leading us all to the kitchen.

"Dad don't eat everything" Rebecca shouted as she run to the kitchen stopping dad from getting everything on his plate.

(I really love this family) I said to myself as I sit on the chair and started to fix myself a plate.

After eating our dinner we all went to our rooms and fix our stuffs.

"This is going to be a long night" I said to myself as I started unpacking while turning the music on but not that loud just enough for me to hear it since I bet that those other people are already going to bed.

Oh by the way my name is Kian Rex Dawson and I and my family currently moved in another place since my parents got a better job here in Canada.

My mother opened a restaurant here and she started two years ago. And my father works in a company and they offer him a job to oversee a new project here that is why we are here. Of course they don't want to leave us there

Back to myself I am 16 years old and currently at my first grade of senior high school. I have two siblings which are Rebecca, the oldest, and Seth the second which makes me the youngest in the Dawson Family. Both of them are in college.

By the way I'm 5'7, have dark brown eyes, black hair... let's just say I'm handsome.

My brother is taller than me about 6'1. He's tall for our family since mom came from the Asia and my father is a pure American. So I guess that explain...

I smirked as I picture my sister she's the shortest "hahahaha".

She's kind of 5'3 but that's the short height since we have Asian bloodline and also we live in America since birth.

All of us have black hair and our skin is a little bit tan however dad and the side have blond hair hazel brown eyes.

"Alright that's the last picture" I sighed as I stick the last Fairy Tail poster on the wall (I am really a great fan of Fairy Tail and other anime series. And I can't tell all since it's too many for me too identify)

I sigh in exhaustion as I think that everything will be new tomorrow once I wake up. New school, new neighbor, new surroundings and it will take a lot for me to adopt since I left everything-- I mean we left everything.

(But I guess this is good for us too. A new start for our family... so let's give it a try)

I reach for my phone and turn off the music before I lay it back on the table.

"Tomorrow's another day" I mumble to myself which I do all the time.

"Oh it's already pass twelve, I need to sleep since I have to wake up early tomorrow " I went to bed and lie on my bed.

"Everything's going to be fine" I whisper as I close my eyes and let the darkness engulf me.
____________________________

//That's all for today folks and I hope that you enjoyed reading.

And I'm sorry to tell if there are wrong grammars and spellings in this book since it's my first time writing a book. But I will do my best to check it properly.

So what do you think it is good or that? I hope it's good.

Please click, read, comment, vote and follow//

By: kairokian_17