Chapter 18

//Here is another update again and sorry for the slow updates.

Hope you have fun reading...//

^_^
_______________________________
Kians POV

(So how can I even describe myself here?)

I was practically laughing like a mad person while in front of a creepy old building.

"That was really awesome" I said to nothing in particular as I stare at the building.

(I'm kind of disappointed no one saw that since the road was totally empty. I bet if I have a companion we are all laughing at that person. Did you even see his face? Oh yeah no one saw him)

The building still holds the same pattern and same style only now that each cracks holds a deep memory which still is fresh in my mind.

And before I would start time traveling I fixed my hood and entered the building like it was nothing.

When I was near the door I knocked the front door.

(And it was not just an ordinary door. It's somewhat like the door in secret hide outs which have a password. And by the way, this is not a gang or what, that do illegal stuffs. It's just.. what do you call it... ah yeah... a secret base where we go to hang out with our friends and talk about stuffs like that)

"What's the password" the person asked at the other side and I glace around before going near the door and whisper the password. (Oh.. it brings back old memories..)

"Password accepted" the person said at the back of the door while trying to imitate the way how a computer program says it.

When the door opens the person at the back was surprised to see me based on his reaction.

It was one of his bodyguards who are taking good care of him here. He bows his head before looking at me again.

"Sir the Boss would be very glad that you came here to pay him a visit" he said while ushering me to his boss.

"We'll no need to be formal uncle it's still the same old me. And yeah it's been a long time since I saw him" I said while following him suite.

(It's really been a long time since. When was the last time I saw him?... oh yeah... after a month of that accident he vanished and here I am just to find out that he's just been here the whole time sulking and hiding like an idiot..)

He was supposed to take over their company but then he refused making it to be passed on to his younger which could be already being trained now.

We tried contacting him those times but he totally cut all of his ties to us until now that we have located his whereabouts.

"By the way uncle, how is he this pass few days?" I asked when we were near the door.

He just looks at me before talking. "I think it's best if you see for yourself" he said before smiling as he knocks at the door.

Then he slowly open the door, wide enough for me to walk in before closing it again leaving me behind.

As I entered the room it was dark and like what I expected it to be. Bottles of liquor, whisky and more are scattered on the floor and some where still haven't been opened.

The room also reeks of the smell of cigarettes which is combined with the smell of alcohol making my stomach to crunch and retaliate but I just push it away and move forward.