Chapter 27

//Here is another update and I hope that you will enjoy.

Stay safe and be healthy all the time.

Lots of love to all//

^_^
__________________________
Ivan's POV

I'm currently sitting on the couch while watching a movie at my apartment when suddenly the door opened and someone barged inside making me turn around and glare at the person.

"How about knocking eh" I stated making him just scoff.

"Oh, I guess you don't need this then" he said showing an enveloped.

(Why do I need an envelope) I thought while looking at him.

"We'll then I better go now since your don't-" suddenly I remember it and immediately stop him.

(Don't tell me it's the file I asked him to do)

"Hey is that the file that I was talking about" I said suddenly feeling excited making me question my emotion.

(Why am I suddenly getting excited?) I though while looking at him.

"Yup it is. And I better go now since I think that you don't need it" he said innocently and was about to walk out when I stopped him.

"HEY... HEY... Owen just give it to me" I said while smiling at him and he just roll his eyes.

I closed what I was watching and lay my laptop on the table before getting near Owen.

(By the way I'm not watching what do you have in mind..... you have a dirty one though honestly I'm going to watch latter)

"Is that it?" I asked and he gave me a remark that piss me off.

"Nope it's not" he said and I immediately grab the envelope and hit his head.

"Ouch... that damn hurts" he said while scooting away from me.

(You better be or else I might kick you too) I then ignored him and went to sit down on the couch.

"Your freaken welcome" he snicker making me stare at him even more.

"You want a punch" I warned while showing him my fist and he immediately close his mouth while looking annoyed making me smirk.

"Okay then I'll take my leave and won't distract you even more" he said and immediately went out of the room before I tried to ask him something.

"By the way if you want to jerk off try to close the door" he shouted making me want to punch him.

"FUCK OFF" I shouted and went to catch him but he was near the door so he escaped immediately. I then glare at the him when was already out of the hallway. I went inside and then close the door.

"Damn that idiot" I said while returning to sit on the couch again and stare at the envelope.

I opened the envelope and took out the pieces of paper that is inside.

"Now let's see who you are Kian Dowson" I mumble while I read the content of the information and it's all about him.

(Of course it's all about him you idiot) I mentally face palm myself.

"Born on..........." I continued to read all his information only to find that he has two siblings, his mom is an owner of a restaurant and his father is a businessman. I then stare at the paper and his picture here and sigh.