Chapter 17

//Sorry for the slow updates. I got caught up with school works.

So here is another chapter. Hope that you would enjoy.

Don't forget to click, read, comment, vote and share it to others.//

^_^
_______________________

Jas' POV

"What the heck is wrong with you?" I shouted when I was near Tim.

After class has ended Kian immediately went out, we tried to follow him but he raised his hand stopping us.

I feel guilty that we didn't even stand up for him when we knew that a tension was building between him and the group of Tim.

(I guess his hurt and that's undeniably true. Now he doesn't want to talk to us and that was clearly visible on his face..)

The whole time he was just staring blankly at the window and during lunch he never talked and he just finished his food quitely then went back to class immediately without waiting for us or even letting us to talk to him.

When we went to talk to him he was already taking a nap on his table. And when class was about to start just like there's an alarm clock, he suddenly woke up like it's a new day.

It was very uncomfortable and different, knowing that he could change his emotions like this in just an instant. Like he became another person and it's totally kind of shocking that he could actually do that.

I snapped back from my thoughts when Kyle pulled me back away from Tim.

"No Kyle. what they said to him was very unreasonable" I said to him while glaring at the group of Tim.

They were all looking at me unbelievable like I was some kind of the bad person here.

"Oh please come on? Did you actually trust that idiot?" he taunted making me feel guilty before looking at him confidently.

"I guess that's why you showed the letter to him" Kyla said making me look at her with a shocked expression.

(What... how did they know that we showed him the letter? I made sure that all of then went out already) I was surprised at the same time I was caught off guard making the others gasp and look at me.

"Did you really think that we wouldn't notice? What were you talking with him that day and your actions were kind of showing off, you know..." she said and I looked at Kyle who is also now looking at them shocked.

"What... why did you show him the letter?" Josh said making me look him and I open my mouth to say something but nothing came to my mind so in the end I shut my mouth.

I saw that everyone was looking at me in disappointment and betrayed.

(Yeah... why did we really show him the letter?) I also asked myself as I look at nothing in particular.

"See.. you just both exposed our secret to him and now his out there maybe telling the other---" he was then cut off by Kyle who is now standing in front of me.

"He is not like that..." he said confidently making me look at him.

"Why?.... do you have any proof that he won't do that?" he said to Kyle. I look down and stare at my feet in defeat when I saw Kyle didn't respond.

"He is somewhat hiding something from us. And I bet he is a spy from either Class A or B" Jack said who is now leaning at the wall while looking at us.

"Yeah... he is just waiting for the right moment to strike us down" another student said making me grit my teeth.

(How can they just judge a person just by basing it from the actions of that person. Didn't they know the saying don't judge a book by its cover?)