Chapter 2

// Sorry for the slow update got caught up with something.

So here is another chapter and I hope you will enjoy it.

ps. click, read and read 😂//

_________________________________

Kian's POV

(Oh wooh ohhh. Woke up on the right side of the bed... what's up with this prince on inside my head.) I woke up hearing my alarm clock I set last night on my phone. I reached for it since it's on the night stand near my bed.

I yawn and turn the alarm off as I look at the time.

"Huh.... Already 8 o'clock... I slept too long" I said yawning while looking at the phone in confusion.

I usually wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning but I guess that I got exhausted last night that my phone snoozed for may times.

I immediately got up and stand up while stretching my hands up in the air. I fix my bed and went to the bathroom to do my rituals and I don't need to mention it one by one right.

After I finished I change into new clothes before I went out and to the kitchen and there I found my family who are just about to eat.

"Mom why didn't you wake me up early" I said while walking to the empty chair and sit down on it.

"I didn't wake you up since you were sleeping peacefully and I noticed that you already unpacked your stuff so I just let you sleep more" mom said while passing me a plate.

"Thank you mom" I smiled at her while I fix myself a plate.

"Sure... sweet heart" mom said while sitting down and returning the smile.

"What you already unpacked?" my brother Seth asked while looking at me in shock.

I just simply give him a bored look and he looks away.

"Man I went to bed last night after dinner" Seth ranted in disbelief as I just ignored him.

"Well what do you expect Seth his not like you who always trashes his room and doesn't care about orderliness" Rebecca, my sister, said.

(Oh boy... I smell a war, they're going to argue again. They always do this from time to time making me question their age) I sighed and continue to fix myself a food.

"HEY I'M NOT LIKE THAT" Seth protested while pointing the fork at Sis.

"YES YOU ARE..." my sister bicker as she tease my brother while swaying the spoon in her right hand.

"I'd rather be myself who only scatters at his room and not to be like you who scatters everything inside the house" my brother said as a comeback and that made me look at them and I saw Sis got red in embarrassment.

(Burn damn that was a good comeback Seth) I thought while I saw him smirk at Sis.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" my sister shouted at him while gripping the spoon that she was holding.

"Be careful dear brother she might throw the spoon in her hands and your dead" I mumble while bitting my food.

"THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO" mom said stopping the two and I just saw that dad was just sitting and drinking his coffee while reading a newspaper.

The two of then slowly stopped but still they are exchanging glares with each other.

"Why don't you stop them from fighting" mom asked dad and he looks away.