Chapter 8

//Sorry for the late UD.

So here is another one//

_________________________________
Ivan's POV

"So he finally found out what is happening in this school, very clever" I said while walking away from class C classroom.

(I was watching what happened this lunch when I pass by. Emily and her minions put those on his locker)

He was so shocked and soaked with those things. (I don't even know where did she got those things)
_________________________________

"What are you thinking there" Eric said looking at me.

"Look at this his face expression is priceless" Owen said looking at a picture in his phone.

Emily sent it to me and they saw it and they took a copy of it.

"We should celebrate, that prank was something" Owen said making me laugh at that.

"Okay let's go grab a drink, my treat" I said and we all laughed.

"I might not get bored this year" I mumble before smirking.
_________________________________

We we're currently walking into a club. I went to the guard and the two followed behind.

"Michael how are you doing" I said and fist bump with him.

"I'm fine sir, it's been days since I last saw you come here with your friends" he said making me smile widely.

"We were busy so we haven't had the time to come here" I said before entering.

Eric and Owen fist bump also with him making him laugh. He ushered us inside and we just went in.

This club was owned by one of my cousins and so we can get free passes even though we are underage.

We went to tge bartender and sit on the chairs.

"What do you want to drink sir" the person said making me eye him.

"His family owns this club" I hear someone said at his back making him look at me nervous.

"The usual, are you knew here" I asked him and he immediately nods.

"Yes- yes Sir" he said making me chuckle.

"I'll have the strong one this time but better know what I like next time" I harshly said.

"Yes sir, wait sir" he said nervously while doing what I ordered. The two also ordered and we waited for it.

"12 oclock blond hair" Eric said making me glance at the girl who he said.

The girl was staring at me seductively. "She keeps on looking at you a moment ago" Owen told me.

I smiled at the girl and I went near her. "Hello there beautiful" I said and she giggled.

"My name's Sarah" she raised her drink.

"Ivan-"

"Ivan Callister, I know you" she said cutting me off. I smirk and look at her flasing a smile.

"So wanna dance and have fun" I asked her.

"Sure maybe we could have fun after" she said giving me her drink which I refuse since I am holding some.

We went to the dance floor and she immediately kissed me. I kissed her back. I drank the last drink in my hand and I suddenly felt different that before.