Chapter 26

//Another update and I hope you will enjoy again.

I hope that you are safe and healthy today and I really am.

Still keep safe and stay healthy.

Always sanitize yourself and wear mask and only go outside when It's really important.

Have fun and lots of love.//

^_^
___________________________
Kian's POV

Oh woohhh oh woke up on the right side of the bed. What's up with the prince on inside of my head.

I was woken up by my phone's alarm. I reach for it at the table and look at it.

"Exercise time.... So it means--" I suddenly close my eyes wanting to sleep more and drifting back to sleep when suddenly I shot up immediately.

"..it means it's already Saturday" I shouted and just like that all my sleepiness went away and I'm fucking wide awake.

"Now I'm finally awake" I mumble while slapping my cheeks and stretching my hands up in the air while yawning.

"It's Saturday now and it is free day" I sang while getting out of bed and going to the toilet to do my routines and rituals.

"Damn it's too cold" I mumble while getting out bed. I wrapped my arms around myself and rub it to my arms trying to get heat from it.

I shivered us I open the door leading to the toilet. I immediately went inside and do my rituals.
_______________________

I did some warm ups before starting my run like shaking my body and did some more stretching. I was wearing my proper attire and gear. I fixed my shoes and look at the mirror.

"Damn I'm fucking handsome" I said to myself while smiling at my reflection on the mirror.

"Okay that should do it" I said while getting out of my room and went downstairs.

I look at the time and it was still early.

(I guess everyone is probably still asleep and on their beds) I thought while getting myself a drink first to refresh myself before starting my sprint.

I took out my phone and plug the headset before putting in on my arm. I look at the time and it was already time to do laps.

I got out of the house and shiver from the sudden contact of the winds to my exposed body.

I smile and feel the coldness even more while looking around the streets. It was still dark but I can still look around. It's already dawn and the people who run laps are already getting out of their houses to do laps around the streets.

I run and do some laps too around the streets until I got tired of it. I run around the neighborhood before I decided to go further and went to my destination from the beginning.

"I do this every time you know. How did you expect me to have outrun those idiots back then" I mumble while thinking of the chase they did on my.

I smile at the thought before speeding and turning on the other block.

(Besides I still want to maintain a good shape moreover I want to be healthy and to have that, I need to do exercises for time to time) I mumble again while feeling my body warming up and sweats are already starting to drip from my forehead.

I look around and saw other people doing their laps too. I smile at an old man doing his laps too who looked at me and also return the gesture.

"I hope that if I grow old I still have that strength on me" I whisper while looking at him.