Chapter 15

So here is another chapter. Hope that you will like it. Sorry by the way for the slow Updates.

Still thank you for the supports  ^_^

_____________________________
Kyle's POV

"They said that it was an accident but for us it wasn't..." I said and as soon as I ended the story. I saw that Kian was taken a back and he was looking at me with disbelief and sympathy.

Then I glace at some of my classmates and saw that they are now sobbing and tears were building at their eyes including me.

(Geezzz... I'm becoming emotional now I hope Kian won't mind it?)

"Oh sorry for that...." I chuckle while wiping the tears in my eyes as I look at him again.

(Yeah.... I- we still haven't got over it every time we hear or say this story our emotions will always be unstable... so here we are sobbing and crying out our eyes like never before..)

"No... it's my fault.... I shouldn't have asked it so—" he said but I cut him off.

"Nope it was our decision and choice to tell you. We already talked about it and decided to tell you that time you were trying to defend us from Mr. Lim" Jas said trying to tell him that he was not at fault here.

He looks at her then to everyone making me get the chance to wipe my tears so that I could tell him more since I already started telling it then might as well just tell it until the end.

(Besides I need to get this out of my chest or else I might get insane now that I remembered it again...)

"When I remembered the text he sent me. I practically ran and went to check our mail box and saw that there was really a letter in it" I said to no one in precise since I can't even look at Kian.

"I read the letter and found out that the seniors of Class A and B that time threatened our seniors to admit that they cheated that time. So that either one of them could win and take the price. Our seniors never accepted it then after that. Few weeks before our senior our going to get their price the accident they called happened...some of them died... he died" I spat with a hint of anger and hatred in my words and at the end felt so much pain again.

"And to our surprise our seniors who were left today accepted it and never talked about it ever since. Then the price was given but no one accepted it—" I paused and take a deep breath before continuing since I keep on sobbing.

"--we got mad and asked our seniors and we learned that they were protecting us since the people that did it might come after us. That's why the only thing that they said we could do is to refuse that Exam Game. And thats what we've been doing until now..." I finished and a new batch of tears came and I don't even have the strength to make it stop from coming out of my eyes.
___________________

Kian's POV

The whole room was filled with cries and grief making it hard to look at them. Everyone was emotional, even the boys in the class were undeniable resisting to show their emotion but you could see them trying to cover their faces.

(I guess they really like—no I mean loved him to the extent that they could cry like these... but one thing is I am sure about the story was lacking of something and the events were not that clear...)

I look at them and think. (Behind their happy faces hide such tragedy and pain in their selves... it really hurts to see someone you value is gone and there is nothing you could do but move on.... Life is like that after all... though they don't know I share the same pain but more worst than what they have experienced up until now)