Chapter 14

Here's another chapter again. I hope that you won't get bored. Please don't be since I will lose readers.

Thank you for still reading and I hope that you have a good day.

^_^
__________________________________

Kian's POV

"Hahahahaaha" I burst out making all the people inside the gym to look at me like I was mad. They all looked at me with confused expressions as they all quite down.

(I already had enough of this... this is already getting out of hand and I can see that the teachers has no intentions on stepping in and make them stop already)

I don't know how to express myself and make them stop so I just join what everyone is doing. I laughed, laughed louder than the other students.

Of course my plan worked, they all stopped laughing and looked at me. Even Class C looked at me with that expression saying what is happening and confusion is evident in their eyes.

"Hahahah.... So funny.... So funny enough that there's tears in my eyes" I said trying to wipe a fake tear in the corner of my eyes.

"Is he getting crazy or what?"

"Fuck... what is wrong with him?"

"Who is that boy?"

"Shit... I guess all class C students are mad"

I hear some of the students said making me look at them amused. I composed myself before facing them with a happy face with even a big smile on it.

I glanced at my classmates and they were all frozen still and confused. Even Kyle is now looking at me and not crying anymore. I smiled to them and face the crowed.

(That's more like it. Stop crying, it isn't worth it) I though when I saw that he stopped from crying.

"Look who is talking... crazy you say...." I said facing the people who told me that I'm crazy and mad.

"-you are the one-oh I mean all of you are the ones who are laughing first and now that I go along with all of you. You tell me that I'm crazy. Then what would I call you since you're the one who laughed first..." I said while smirking and still making my voice still the same.

They all fell silent and so I continued to talk.

"Hey... hey... hey... why did you all fell silent? Did I hit a spot there?" I asked while looking at them and they were all wearing a pissed looked.

"Didn't we tell you not to make a scandal here?" someone said making me look at the person who said it and it was the teacher who is going to give us a falling grade.

The head teacher is just there watching us making me look at him and then he suddenly looked away maintaining his posture as the head.

"You said that you are going to give us a failing grade this upcoming examination... right?" I said ignoring his statement.

"Of course and that you didn't answer what a teachers asked you then you're all are not just going to get a failing grade but a mere literally zero grade" he said confidently making me chuckle at that while most students gasp.

"What so funny about that mister? You're going to get a failing grade this semester" he asked me making me look at him again. And this time all the teachers are already standing near him trying to look almighty.

Though some just stay at there places and didn't want to join the others who are now looking almighty in front of us.

"Young man, your attitude is very displeasing and arrogant. I suggest you better stand down and just stop these immediately" the teacher who first went near him said making me eye her.